Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
Darran
Darran Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2009 4:48 PM Quote
Tsk!

It was flashbacks in parts, and just utter weirdness in others. Fun all the same.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2009 5:00 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Darran wrote:
Bizzaro dreams for me last night included, Buying bandages as they where on offer, looking at a watch with no face on it but it was nuclear bomb proof, net curtains and an ex girlfriend.

Crazy biscuits.

I think you ate some pot biscuits.

I think pot biscuits are a Texas thing , specifically in TRAVIS county , hippies .... gravy go on those ?

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2009 5:41 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Im never taking this outfit off. My hairdresser and the shampoo girl both complimented it. Good clothing day.

I got the best compliment ever yesterday. My aunt's nephew, age 4, told me I look pretty and he likes my dress. I'm still awwwing.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2009 5:52 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Im never taking this outfit off. My hairdresser and the shampoo girl both complimented it. Good clothing day.

I got the best compliment ever yesterday. My aunt's nephew, age 4, told me I look pretty and he likes my dress. I'm still awwwing.

You are a cougar, Megg

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2009 5:52 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
Tsk!

It was flashbacks in parts, and just utter weirdness in others. Fun all the same.

I really hope the part where your watch has info on nuclear powers is not a flashback.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2009 6:24 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
minnmess wrote:

You are a cougar, Megg

Yeah ! Another cougar !!!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 08 Jul, 2009 5:01 PM Quote
Don't know where to put this and don't want to start another thread but this is a video my friend made for a contest.

http://www.vimeo.com/5403117

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 09 Jul, 2009 4:37 PM Quote
Back from a very brief vacation.

Went to Howell to see the owls for Max. We saw screech, barn, barred, great horned, and snowy!

Went to Lansing to see the Michigan capitol building. Lovely! The dome is just wowwww. Crazy people were lying on their backs to look up at it, so we joined in the craziness and it made it seem normal. One of those things where pictures don't do it justice, but we took some anyway.

Went to Grand Rapids and saw the Frederik Meijer Sculpture Garden, which was really cool. There is a children's garden there with topiaries and all kinds of fun stuff. (Took a picture of a horse sculpture that is very similar to the lion picture we took in Chicago if you know what I mean.) Spent the night in Grand Rapids (Probably the highlight of the trip for the children. They love hotels for some reason.) and went to the zoo in the morning. We got to pet the sting rays! Soft, but slimy.

Continued west to Muskegon and went to a small, but nice art museum, and then on to the coast to spend the rest of the day at the beach on Lake Michigan. The water was FREEEZING. But the kids had fun playing in the sand, making sand castles, finding shells, and playing in the play ground area.

And now we're home. Considering a water park today.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 09 Jul, 2009 5:33 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Back from a very brief vacation.

Went to Howell to see the owls for Max. We saw screech, barn, barred, great horned, and snowy!

Went to Lansing to see the Michigan capitol building. Lovely! The dome is just wowwww. Crazy people were lying on their backs to look up at it, so we joined in the craziness and it made it seem normal. One of those things where pictures don't do it justice, but we took some anyway.

Went to Grand Rapids and saw the Frederik Meijer Sculpture Garden, which was really cool. There is a children's garden there with topiaries and all kinds of fun stuff. (Took a picture of a horse sculpture that is very similar to the lion picture we took in Chicago if you know what I mean.) Spent the night in Grand Rapids (Probably the highlight of the trip for the children. They love hotels for some reason.) and went to the zoo in the morning. We got to pet the sting rays! Soft, but slimy.

Continued west to Muskegon and went to a small, but nice art museum, and then on to the coast to spend the rest of the day at the beach on Lake Michigan. The water was FREEEZING. But the kids had fun playing in the sand, making sand castles, finding shells, and playing in the play ground area.

And now we're home. Considering a water park today.

Sounds exhausting!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 09 Jul, 2009 10:53 PM Quote
I was at a coffee shop earlier and their door to the storage room, etc was open at the back, and a milkbag (the outter bag that holds the 3 individual bags) was clothes pinned to a board. I have no idea why, but I so wanted to ask! They are very earth friendly, organic, biodegratable cups, etc...so maybe they were reusing it as the holder of...clothes pins?
Anywho, thought I should share with you wackos who find milkmags to be so odd.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 09 Jul, 2009 11:23 PM Quote
going to some art show at the bulldog cafe in oaksterdam ...

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 10 Jul, 2009 1:34 AM Quote
oh, I apparently forgot my real news:
I got pooped on by a squirrell. Because it landed on the back of my shirt/not on me/I could wash it off I found it more hilarious than gross. But still gross. I cried I was laughing so hard.

edit: I googled squirrel poop (perhaps the weirdest thing I have ever googled) and that is so not what landed on me. It's a mystery!

Darran
Darran Posted Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:39 AM Quote
Seagull plop?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 10 Jul, 2009 12:12 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
Seagull plop?

it was brown, not white :S

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 10 Jul, 2009 2:13 PM Quote
seagulls crap white on the coast , they have seagulls in hamilton ?

Pages Previous 1...83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:28 AM