Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Thu 04 Jun, 2009 7:21 PM Quote
My best friend is doing the leaving cert this year, what everyone is brought up to believe is the most important exam ever. Anyway, English paper two was to be on today, paper one being on yesterday. BUT, some teacher accidentaly handed out paper two yesterday, and so today's exam has been postponed until saturday! How horrible is that?!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 04 Jun, 2009 7:47 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
I just signed up for a yoga class.
I am going to be so calm and centred that you will not even recognize me.

*ooooooommmmmmmmm*

this isn't really the same but i'm using it as a tie-in anyway! ;)

i took a step class on tuesday...thinking a need to mix up my cardio workout...10 minutes in and i wanted to cry! i had no coordination at all. i was so frustrated. i know it was my first time and all but cripes! ...i will say i did get some strength training in with the light weights at least...but yeah i resolved to stick to my cardio machines after that.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 04 Jun, 2009 7:54 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:

i took a step class on tuesday...thinking a need to mix up my cardio workout...10 minutes in and i wanted to cry! i had no coordination at all. i was so frustrated. i know it was my first time and all but cripes! ...i will say i did get some strength training in with the light weights at least...but yeah i resolved to stick to my cardio machines after that.

I HATE those! I did a couple in highschool and wanted to die! I mostly play sports, because I have a short attention span, or go rollarblading a couple times a week, and for the last few months have been pretty good at doing stuff around my house...treadmill, situps, pushups, all that crap. But I will never ever be one of those people that likes working out. It does not clear my head, it give me too much time to think!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 04 Jun, 2009 7:58 PM Quote
i borrowed my sister's rollerblades last week saying i was going to rollerblade for at least an hour once a week...yeah i went around the block once, came home kicked 'em off and they've been on the floor of my room since! hahaha

it was a miracle i didn't fall i tell ya! it's been so long since i've bladed...but i'm going to try again this weekend

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 05 Jun, 2009 2:43 PM Quote
I tried the new V-8 Fusion juice this morning, the blueberry and pomegranate flavor. (This is the stuff that has a serving of vegetables and a serving of fruit in one glass, but it supposed to taste fruity, not vegetabley.) At first it tasted like Hawaiian Punch. But there's still some kind of...hard to explain...some flavor undertone. If I had to drink more than one glass of it, I think I'd vomit, just like I would with regular vegetables. Most people would probably love it, though. I think my tasters are too sensitive for my own good.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 05 Jun, 2009 2:58 PM Quote
My boss said today "I wish I had a wardrobe like Kristys."

Seriously. You can think I'm stupid, unfunny, effed in the head, ugly and a danger to society (you can use your own judgement as to whether or not those are accurate), but complitment my clothing and I will be on cloud 9.

Okay, feel free to insult away. Someone likes my clothes and that is all I need.

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Fri 05 Jun, 2009 4:43 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Sounds like maybe she's just jealous of your wardrobe space. I've got a tiny wardrobe, none of my cloths fit in it.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 05 Jun, 2009 4:46 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Sounds like maybe she's just jealous of your wardrobe space. I've got a tiny wardrobe, none of my cloths fit in it.

i think the use of wardobe here is reffering to her clothing tastes ?

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Fri 05 Jun, 2009 4:54 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
fenchurch wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Ya think?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 05 Jun, 2009 5:08 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
fenchurch wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Ya think?

i could be wrong i'm going uber hella hypheeeeeeeeee dum today .

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Fri 05 Jun, 2009 5:12 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
fenchurch wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
fenchurch wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Ya think?

i could be wrong i'm going uber hella hypheeeeeeeeee dum today .

Indeed. I'm sure I would be too if I knew what that meant.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 05 Jun, 2009 5:14 PM Quote
Well, as I tend to not go around showing people my closet space ("hey guys! look! A pictures of my closet!!! ooooooh"), yes she ment clothing. I have the tiniest closet in the history of the world.

Although being Scottish, she does also say wardrobe as closet. We talk about clothes a lot in these parts.

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Fri 05 Jun, 2009 5:16 PM Quote
I went cloths shopping today. I bought a really nice top, might wear it to Oasis later this month. My brother is planning on getting me drunk for the first time that day. Woohoo! :)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 05 Jun, 2009 9:10 PM Quote
Cops are all over the place in force in Oakland, something must be going down

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 05 Jun, 2009 9:16 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Ohhh niiiice. I love when that happens.

Pages Previous 1...79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:54 PM