Travis

Re: Last film you saw
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 31 Jul, 2011 1:19 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
'Cry Baby'. I personally think this movie is all kinds of over the top awesome. The storyline is very similar to Grease but it's much funnier. I liked it a lot. Plus, you know, young Johnny Depp.

I saw that at the theater when it first came out. I don't remember much about it, other than that single tear tattoo on Johnny's cheek.

that movie ruled . it had iggy pop and traci lords in it

yeah megg cpowboys & aliens is up your ally

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 31 Jul, 2011 3:07 PM Quote
As I was watching, The man from snowy river last night , I wondered if Megg would like it .

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 06 Aug, 2011 1:50 AM Quote
'Bad Teacher'. I found it absolutely hilarious - haven't laughed so hard in ages. Plus Cameron Diaz has been my fake celebrity friend since I watched 'The Sweetest Thing' about 14 times in high school.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 06 Aug, 2011 2:49 AM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
'Bad Teacher'. I found it absolutely hilarious - haven't laughed so hard in ages. Plus Cameron Diaz has been my fake celebrity friend since I watched 'The Sweetest Thing' about 14 times in high school.

A fake celebrity friend. That's fun! We should all have a fake celebrity friend.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 06 Aug, 2011 5:44 AM Quote

Tom Hanks is my fake celeb dad. Hmm, who can be my fake celeb friend? Oh, Zooey Deschannel would be fun! I'm sure there are others. Im going to think on this.

Can Kristin Bell be my fake celeb friend of a friend? Because she is Anne's fake celeb friend.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sat 06 Aug, 2011 7:59 AM Quote
Ooh, I want one too. Can you guys help me choose. I can't think of anyone right now. I have a fake celebrity boyfriend but not a friend.

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Sat 06 Aug, 2011 2:30 PM Quote
Just finished watching "No Strings Attached".
WORST. MOVIE. EVER.
Seriously. Beats the crap out of "The Lake House"'s awfulness. And yes, I've seen "He's Just Not That Into You", too. Believe me, this film is worse. Besides, there's zero (ZERO!) chemistry between Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher.

---
Oh and... ahem... could Princess Victoria (yes, of Sweden) be my fake celeb friend? Please? She seems really nice and, and - ! - she speaks German! ;) And her mom and dad met in MY city! And she's, like, a REAL princess! :D

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 06 Aug, 2011 3:35 PM Quote
Ha, I heart you guys! I love how instead of mocking me you all decided you want a fake celeb friend (I also have another one btw - Mila Kunis)! Aren't we a sane bunch.

'No Strings Attached' was awful! But you know what's FAR worse? 'How Do You Know'. Words can't describe how horrid this movie is. Apparently it cost 120 million which is insane for a rom-com (especially one which is neither romantic nor funny).

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 06 Aug, 2011 3:45 PM Quote
I have long wanted interior designer Candice Olson to be my next door neighbor, so I choose her.

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Sat 06 Aug, 2011 3:47 PM Quote
Is that the Reese Witherspoon one? The one where she's got 2 guys and can't pick one or something? And something with tennis? And it's worse than No Strings Attached? Oh my...

Mila Kunis, hah, isn't there a movie coming out with EXACTLY the same story as No Strings Attached, only with Timberlake and Kunis in the main roles??

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 14 Aug, 2011 1:49 AM Quote
i feel unclean

http://www.soundonsight.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/the_devils_double.jpg

the actor deserves the oscar

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 14 Aug, 2011 3:13 AM Quote
thewishlist wrote:

Mila Kunis, hah, isn't there a movie coming out with EXACTLY the same story as No Strings Attached, only with Timberlake and Kunis in the main roles??

YES! Seriously. These people arent very bright.
Ya, How Do You Know did not look very good. And I generally like Reese Witherspoon. And Paul Rudd is a dreamboat.
Ha, I just read the first line of the plot summary on wiki. "Reese Witherspoon's character is devestated when she is left off of the Team USA softball team." oh man.

Trying to think of who Lindsay's fake celeb friend should be...
Oh, can Sandra Bullock be fake friend to all of us?

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sun 14 Aug, 2011 3:18 AM Quote
I think I want Emma Stone to be my fake celeb BFF. She seems really cool and fun.

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Sun 14 Aug, 2011 10:09 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Oh, can Sandra Bullock be fake friend to all of us?

YES! Awesome!! And she speaks German, too! :D

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Sun 14 Aug, 2011 10:20 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
thewishlist wrote:

YES! Seriously. These people arent very bright.

Oh, AND isn't there a new TV show with that terrible girl from OTH (the one who was a model and got married to the bad guy etcetera) on EXACTLY the same topic?! FWB?! Maybe that's a *thing* in the Hollywood scene now?

---
I watched the most ridiculous movie yesterday, "August Rush". I'm so glad it was on DVD so I could fast-forward the most horrid scenes (which means I didn't see 3/4 of the film... which doesn't really count as watching the movie, I guess, but it was just SO cheesy!)

Pages Previous 1...66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:34 AM