Travis

Re: *ahem* Drawing (terrible)
singme0430
singme0430 Posted Sat 11 Jul, 2009 12:51 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:

Nice place for people to upload random drawings they've done. But for people like Irene and Lee (and others) who are great at drawing, they don't belong in here. They deserve to have their own ones started for each drawing. :) But for the rest of us, pop your drawings in here...

Don't see any big difference between your drawings and my drawings at all. All of the drawings posted on this great thread are quite good!! Each of you has a unique style. Nice idea Ben, by the way. The boardies were just too shy to post their own drawings, I think!

rella
rella Posted Sat 11 Jul, 2009 2:17 PM Quote
yes it is the content and the form and all good.
i love it too much!

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Sat 11 Jul, 2009 2:30 PM Quote
Thank you, Lindsay :)

Juli and Nikki: well done! ;)

singme0430 wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

Nice place for people to upload random drawings they've done. But for people like Irene and Lee (and others) who are great at drawing, they don't belong in here. They deserve to have their own ones started for each drawing. :) But for the rest of us, pop your drawings in here...

Don't see any big difference between your drawings and my drawings at all. All of the drawings posted on this great thread are quite good!! Each of you has a unique style. Nice idea Ben, by the way. The boardies were just too shy to post their own drawings, I think!

Yes, that is!

leticia
leticia Posted Sat 11 Jul, 2009 6:43 PM Quote
@ Juli and Nikki: I love your drawiiiings girls! At least you can see that Fran is Fran and so on...ajajaja.

For me it was very difficult to draw Fran's nose, and you girls did it great. And Nikki, I love your Fran's eyes...yours too Ana.

This thread is amazing... Have a great weekend everyone!

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Sat 11 Jul, 2009 6:58 PM Quote
Nice work Juli and Nikki ;)

(Juli, you talked a lot about your drawing! I really thought it would be funny (just that) but it's very nice, you CAN draw!)

singme0430 wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

Every drawing posted here has a unique style, each of them are great, totally agree about that but "Don't see any big difference between your drawings and my drawings at all" C'mon girl! you're being too humble about this awesome talent you have!:D

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Sat 11 Jul, 2009 11:39 PM Quote
Really good drawings Juli and Nikki!

Everyone is posting their drawings lol

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 11 Jul, 2009 11:45 PM Quote
lol Keep enjoying it everyone. Let's see more drawings! ;) No matter how bad they may or may not be. :)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 12 Jul, 2009 1:11 AM Quote
alanistradi wrote:

Every drawing posted here has a unique style, each of them are great, totally agree about that but "Don't see any big difference between your drawings and my drawings at all" C'mon girl! you're being too humble about this awesome talent you have!:D

^^I agree with Yu on this one!

Thanks everyone for saying you like my drawing, you're all so sweet :o).
Leti: noses are sooo hard to draw for me. That's why I ended up doing a simple line xD.

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Sun 12 Jul, 2009 12:26 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
alanistradi wrote:

^^I agree with Yu on this one!

I'm not even humble, I'm overrated! But thank you anyway!! *hugs* :)

I really like all of the drawings. Keep posting, boardies!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 12 Jul, 2009 12:35 PM Quote
singme0430 wrote:

I'm not even humble, I'm UNDERRATED!

Finally! :)

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Sun 12 Jul, 2009 12:37 PM Quote
Look at what WE've done! xD Actually, there's a website we can draw together, so I drew this with Vane today! :) The canvas of the website is actually a little hard to use, but we did enjoy drawing this:

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n402/SingMe0430/downloadjpgver.jpg

You can see both of our signs around the amp! It's amazing we can draw together! :D This is our very first complete drawing. We're quite satisfied with this regardless of the quality! :P We had really much fun!

If you want to get the link of the website, just tell me. ;)

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Sun 12 Jul, 2009 12:42 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
singme0430 wrote:

I'm not even humble, I'm UNDERRATED!

Finally! :)

......>:P

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Sun 12 Jul, 2009 2:06 PM Quote
Lee & Vane: How Cute!!! I love it! :)

leticia
leticia Posted Sun 12 Jul, 2009 3:44 PM Quote
Lovely girls!!!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 12 Jul, 2009 4:30 PM Quote
irenesfor wrote:
Lee & Vane: How Cute!!! I love it! :)

Yes very cute and talented! I could never draw anywhere near that on the computer :P

Pages Previous 1...3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:55 PM