Travis

Re: The Official Nighttiming Thread
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 4:41 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:

I thought you already watched that Lauren?

I can't wait to see The Dark Knight!

Doesn't mean I can't watch ti again. Nothing else is fucking on.

I need to get my costume in order.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 4:41 AM Quote
I'm ok. Trying to decide which classes to take next semester. It's quite difficult to arrange a schedule, because there are very few courses and they are placed it the most riddiculous times. And I have two jobs... so it's hard to combine all that.

How are you guys?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 4:43 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
And I have two jobs...

you mean 3

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 5:14 AM Quote
Anyone around anymore?

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 5:21 AM Quote
I have returned from the Naught Nati! :D My sister got married last night...I had the most fabulous hangover ever on the plane trip back to SoCal this morning. blech.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 5:24 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
I have returned from the Naught Nati! :D My sister got married last night...I had the most fabulous hangover ever on the plane trip back to SoCal this morning. blech.

Hey Dak! how was the wedding?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 5:31 AM Quote
What up Mer!? Guess what I'm doing! If you guessed I'm drooling over Ben Gibbard and DCfC again, well then you're right. *sigh*

http://www.deathcabforcutie.com/scripts/remote_thumb.php?f=http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1146/1397941453_6d69ac7a3b.jpg&s=474

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 5:33 AM Quote
Fabulous!

It was a wonderful ceremony. (Despite the bridesmaids/groomsmen totally missing our cue to go stand up at the alter next to the bride/groom...and I had to walk down the isle with someone a full 17 inches taller than me. Haha!) Ah well, stuff happens, I'm sure it was barely noticeable since everyone was looking at the bride, right...right!! :D

I drank way too much at the reception. I was tipsy within about five minutes of arriving, what with the champagne in the limo, and then one of the bridesmaids got me a margarita from the bar while I was chatting with family...then my dad comes over and informs me that he got me an unprompted Tequila Sunrise and put it at my spot, and there was a glass of champagne there when we arrived...I had three full drinks in front of me when I sat back down. Haha! I must've looked like the biggest lush ever!

anyway, it was fun time if I remember correctly, and she married a super nice guy, so it's all good. :)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 5:39 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:

I drank way too much at the reception. I was tipsy within about five minutes of arriving, what with the champagne in the limo, and then one of the bridesmaids got me a margarita from the bar while I was chatting with family...then my dad comes over and informs me that he got me an unprompted Tequila Sunrise and put it at my spot, and there was a glass of champagne there when we arrived...I had three full drinks in front of me when I sat back down. Haha! I must've looked like the biggest lush ever!

anyway, it was fun time if I remember correctly, and she married a super nice guy, so it's all good. :)

Hahaha...

I'm glad you didn't have to give the drunken toast... or did you?

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 6:00 AM Quote
Nope. I absolutely refused to do it. I didn't make it through high school only to have to make speeches in front of 200 people in my spare time. I just can't do it, I don't care if I know every single person in the room. (I had to purchase a strapless bra! Isn't that enough?!) She got one of her much more eloquent bridesmaids to do it instead thank goodness! :D

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 6:47 AM Quote
hi sorry, I had to step out...you are probably gone now...

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 6:58 AM Quote
Here!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 7:26 AM Quote
Sorry, I got caught up in I/Ming with my friend.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 8:55 AM Quote
hola?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 1:37 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
What up Mer!? Guess what I'm doing! If you guessed I'm drooling over Ben Gibbard and DCfC again, well then you're right. *sigh*

http://www.deathcabforcutie.com/scripts/remote_thumb.php?f=http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1146/1397941453_6d69ac7a3b.jpg&s=474

I know peter ellenby , SUPER nice guy let my kid, when he was 10 , snap a bunch of pics at a show once

Pages Previous 1...61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:02 PM
Thread Locked