Re: The Official Nighttiming Thread
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 5:41 AM Quote
??goosey + jason ?? haha hope that works. never linked a thread before

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 5:45 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
girl you don't know?? the boy i've been 'trippin' for...literally! hahaha feels like that damn fergie song come to life 'clumsy' whenever i'm around him! :P

he goes to my church. he's a smart one...headed to greece for research on something about the ancient civilizations...and he's incredibly introverted and socially awkward.

how much time do you have until he leaves?

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 5:46 AM Quote
he leaves at the end of august. so....i can ask him out sooner and hope he says yes which gives us time to hang out before he goes...or i can wait until he's almost leaving and not suffer when he declines my invitation??

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 5:48 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
he leaves at the end of august. so....i can ask him out sooner and hope he says yes which gives us time to hang out before he goes...or i can wait until he's almost leaving and not suffer when he declines my invitation??

just do it! ask him out sooner...

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 5:50 AM Quote
ok here's my next problem...what exactly do i say? i mean specifically what do i ask? hahaha i figure if i ask it in a certain way then my chances are better...somehow. :P

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 5:57 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
ok here's my next problem...what exactly do i say? i mean specifically what do i ask? hahaha i figure if i ask it in a certain way then my chances are better...somehow. :P

you know what...I would just ask him straight up...maybe if it's more comfortable...invite him to come with you and a group of friends somewhere first. I dunno...I've been out of the dating scene for a while now!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 5:58 AM Quote
ur right...i keep forgetting that i'm perfectly acceptable the way i am and don't have to put on a false pretense (especially when it comes to my intelligence! hahaha the boy intimidates me!)

...i will be me and cool and chill...if he says yes then great....if he says no then that's fine too. :)

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 6:02 AM Quote
yes be the loveable Celeny that we all love! He's bound to adore you too! I think guys hate it when girls put up these pretenses too. Just be yourself. :)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 6:02 AM Quote
Awwww.

Well I'm harboring a crush right now for a certain someone. But unlike you, this crush has one in vain. It'll probably never work out.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 6:05 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
ur right...i keep forgetting that i'm perfectly acceptable the way i am and don't have to put on a false pretense (especially when it comes to my intelligence! hahaha the boy intimidates me!)

...i will be me and cool and chill...if he says yes then great....if he says no then that's fine too. :)

I just read the last few posts, and this is what I find!
Cel, the fact that he is clearly veeery diligent as a student doesn't mean that he's more intelligent than you.
Love yourself, woman! At least a tiny bit! xD

Hello, btw :oP

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 6:06 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Awwww.

Well I'm harboring a crush right now for a certain someone. But unlike you, this crush has one in vain. It'll probably never work out.

do tell! I need to live vicariously through you girls. I absolutely love being married, and wouldn't trade it for anything...but I do miss the excitement of crushes and new loves.

EDIT: Hi Juli!!!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 6:08 AM Quote
juli you're right! i know. i'm not going to be intimidated anymore! ;)

lauren...i'm sorry girl! totally been there and done that. it sucks!! big time!

meridith...awww i'm glad u love being married!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 6:11 AM Quote
muchachas i gotta go 'get ready' now. (and by that i mean throw on some jeans and minimal makeup cuz my hair is in a ponytail and stayin that way tonight! hahaha)

thanks for the 'ear' luv ya all! xD

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 6:12 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
muchachas i gotta go 'get ready' now. (and by that i mean throw on some jeans and minimal makeup cuz my hair is in a ponytail and stayin that way tonight! hahaha)

thanks for the 'ear' luv ya all! xD

anytime! Have fun tonight and good luck with Jason! :)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 6:13 AM Quote
Hi Mer, Cel and Lauren! :o)

Actually, bye Cel! Have fun wherever you're going :o)

Pages Previous 1...57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:39 AM
Thread Locked