Nikki Posted Sun 13 Jan, 2008 4:30 AM Quote
varz wrote:
Monica wrote:
Oh God, Jude Law *drools*

http://aycu19.webshots.com/image/38018/2000438208950403105_rs.jpg

Oh. My. God.

That is such a stunning picture!

*drools*

I was scrolling through this thread really quick and my jaw literally dropped when I saw that pic.

Damn he is fine!

Re: What kind of creature is this?
Monica
Monica Posted Sun 13 Jan, 2008 4:17 PM Quote
Jude Law for president :p

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Sun 13 Jan, 2008 4:44 PM Quote
phwoar!!!

bara
bara Posted Sun 13 Jan, 2008 6:49 PM Quote
oh theyre soo cuuute!

bara
bara Posted Sun 13 Jan, 2008 7:06 PM Quote
ups didnt recognise youre now talking bout jude. hes hot. yesterday i watched cold mountain again.. naaaiiizzzzeee

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 13 Jan, 2008 7:15 PM Quote
Does Global Warming affect women's hormones too ?

LOL

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Sun 13 Jan, 2008 7:34 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
spid wrote:
i didn't used to and then i saw him in Big Fish and Moulin Rouge and then i did. I don't like Jude Law AT ALL.

i'm into older guys like Alan Rickman

Alan Rickman is brilliant! As an actor that is. His looks could've been better I guess.. Too old for me anyway ;)

spid
spid Posted Sun 13 Jan, 2008 10:12 PM Quote
FranFlower wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
spid wrote:
i didn't used to and then i saw him in Big Fish and Moulin Rouge and then i did. I don't like Jude Law AT ALL.

Alan Rickman is brilliant! As an actor that is. His looks could've been better I guess.. Too old for me anyway ;)

yep rickman is cool - i used to like mel gibson lots - he has started to lose his looks and his marbles though.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 13 Jan, 2008 10:19 PM Quote
spid wrote:
FranFlower wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
spid wrote:

yep rickman is cool - i used to like mel gibson lots - he has started to lose his looks and his marbles though.

I never understood the Mel Gibson thing. A few years back women were swooning all over the place for him. I never thought he was attractive at all.

spid
spid Posted Sun 13 Jan, 2008 10:22 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
spid wrote:
FranFlower wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
spid wrote:

I never understood the Mel Gibson thing. A few years back women were swooning all over the place for him. I never thought he was attractive at all.

dark hair blue eyes - all that leather in mad max . . .

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 13 Jan, 2008 10:24 PM Quote
Still...no.

I like how this thread and morphed from rodents to movie stars. You click on "What kind of creature is this?" and you get pictures of Jude Law.

spid
spid Posted Sun 13 Jan, 2008 10:28 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Still...no.

I like how this thread and morphed from rodents to movie stars. You click on "What kind of creature is this?" and you get pictures of Jude Law.

LOL - it is pretty cool eh? I can't thinkwho else i liked- i never really got drooly over any of them. Who do you like? And despite my dislike of Jude and his 'ways' that picture is quite breath-taking

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 13 Jan, 2008 10:35 PM Quote
spid wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
Still...no.

LOL - it is pretty cool eh? I can't thinkwho else i liked- i never really got drooly over any of them. Who do you like? And despite my dislike of Jude and his 'ways' that picture is quite breath-taking

I don't know who I like anymore. I'm really out of touch with the entertainment world these days. Ask me about any Disney cartoon though.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 13 Jan, 2008 10:38 PM Quote
spid wrote:

dark hair blue eyes - all that leather in mad max . . .

guys in leather ? Dave Gahan from Depeche Mode looks good with leather trousers

spid
spid Posted Sun 13 Jan, 2008 10:41 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
spid wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
Still...no.

I don't know who I like anymore. I'm really out of touch with the entertainment world these days. Ask me about any Disney cartoon though.

ooh, now - the heffalumps from winnie the pooh, sully from monsters inc (i know he's notstrictly disney)

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:56 PM