Travis

Re: Project Runway!
carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Sat 09 Feb, 2008 12:33 AM Quote
As some of you may or may not know, the finalists had their shows today. Apparently all 5 showed. I have found a site that has some pics of the shows, if you are interested here are the links

http://fabsugar.com/1026970

Christian's stuff
http://jezebel.com/354393/project-runway-finale-++-christian-siriano

Rami's
http://jezebel.com/354388/project-runway-season-finale-++-rami-kashou

Jillian's
http://jezebel.com/354370/project-runway-finale-++-jillian-lewis

Sweet P's
http://jezebel.com/354358/project-runway-season-finale-++-sweet-p

And
Chris's
http://jezebel.com/354355/project-runway-season-finale-+-chris-march

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 09 Feb, 2008 12:46 AM Quote
I'm thinking all five showed because it's not close enough to the finale, so they had to throw everyone off of who was going to be eliminated. During season 2, they did the same thing. That Kara girl showed even though she was eliminated right before the Bryant Park show.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Sat 09 Feb, 2008 12:51 AM Quote
Yep, absolutely! They have to do it that way because of people like me that can't wait and go searching for spoilers ;)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 09 Feb, 2008 2:48 AM Quote
They do that every season. It's usually four so I was surprised to see it was five. I think it's nice that more get to show, even if it's not shown on TV.

craftycathy
craftycathy Posted Sat 09 Feb, 2008 5:43 AM Quote
Ack... must resist clicking on those links! I really want to see their collection on the runway.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 09 Feb, 2008 3:19 PM Quote
craftycathy wrote:
Ack... must resist clicking on those links! I really want to see their collection on the runway.

Really? I'm all about seeing them. I feel like when it airs I can judge the clothes better since I've previewed them. And I can look as long as I want at the pics and just not 2 seconds on the TV screen.

**slight spoiler**

I'll resist really getting into the clothes out of respect for those who want to wait but the one outfit of Christian's where you can't even see the model's face cracked me up.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Sat 09 Feb, 2008 6:20 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
craftycathy wrote:

Really? I'm all about seeing them. I feel like when it airs I can judge the clothes better since I've previewed them. And I can look as long as I want at the pics and just not 2 seconds on the TV screen.

**slight spoiler**

I'll resist really getting into the clothes out of respect for those who want to wait but the one outfit of Christian's where you can't even see the model's face cracked me up.

Are you and I the only ones that have looked? I can't help it and looking now does stop me from having to pause the tv and such to soak it all in :)

Hard to tell who will win, I have it between 2 now. 1 for more wearable stuff and 1 for more cutting edge/couture stuff. I'm sure you can guess and I won't say the names for other peoples sakes :)

craftycathy
craftycathy Posted Sat 09 Feb, 2008 8:42 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
craftycathy wrote:

That's a good point. I usually go to bravo's website and look at the outfits afterwards too. That and they usually air the episodes again the same week.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 17 Jul, 2008 1:55 AM Quote
Season 5.

Tonite.

5 minutes.

YAS!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 17 Jul, 2008 3:21 AM Quote
SPOLER WARNING: DON'T READ THREAD IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED FIRST EP OF SEASON FIVE

Just watched it. Barf on all the tablecloths but there seems to be some really talented folks.

TK23
TK23 Posted Thu 17 Jul, 2008 3:26 AM Quote
Ooh, I missed the first run but Bravo is playing it over and over- so no worries!

My favorite so far has been Season 3- "where's Andrae?", Tim and Santino were priceless, and I loved Daniel Vosovic.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 17 Jul, 2008 3:29 AM Quote
TK23 wrote:
Ooh, I missed the first run but Bravo is playing it over and over- so no worries!

My favorite so far has been Season 3- "where's Andrae?", Tim and Santino were priceless, and I loved Daniel Vosovic.

Santino's impersonations of Tim were so hilarious. I also liked Daniel.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 17 Jul, 2008 3:30 AM Quote
TK23 wrote:

Mine too!! Santino was hilarious!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 17 Jul, 2008 4:03 AM Quote
I'm so glad that asian dude went.

Tablecloths?! C'mon peeps! You know better then that!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 17 Jul, 2008 4:18 AM Quote
Yeah and when the lady grabbed the trash bags I wanted to scream. It's like in horror movies when they go check on the noise. Have you learned nothing people????

But yeah the tablecloth thing was awful. Agree with Austin (or whichever judge) said it was just a fabric substitute, not anything innovative.

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:38 AM