Travis

Re: Chit chat :)
ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:04 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Thank you Ashley! :)

I think tea sounds good....*be right back*

Mmm, tea... You better be making for all of us!

nats
nats Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:05 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
By the way...Nats...I just added u as a Myspace friend :D

:D thanks!

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:07 AM Quote
Happy birthday whoever's birthday it is! I lost track! It's along thread already!

As for Myspace, I actually have one, since we're on that again ;) I might as well share all my other stuff while I'm at it:

I'm Manicdak on Myspace

This is my blog: http://www.manicdak.com
and this is my LJ: http://manicdak.livejournal.com/

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:07 AM Quote
little chit a little chat....hi peeps!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:08 AM Quote
Hello gorgeous ladies! I just got back from my gig and I'm in that weird exhausted but wired zone.

It went really really well, especially considering we haven't had a gig since May and only practiced twice!!

We got tons of positive feedback, esp. on this one new song. I was so happy. And people loved the banter between Jana and I. Think it comes from us being such good friends so we're just very comfortable talking up there.

Nikki, I was going to bring my video camera and have someone tape it but this whole day has been haywire and it totally slipped my mind. I thought of you when it was going great because I was thinking, "dammit, I would totally post this on YouTube!"

But I am pretty sure we're going to record very soon and I promise I will share that. I guess we're going to get someone different than who I thought to produce it but he is also very cool and an excellent musician so he'll do great. He's also a great singer so I think he'll be better than some producers in making sure we're doing our bestest.

Oh, this was such a great release for me. This week has been balls. So many practices, husband working crazy hours, daughter had double ear infection. I needed a good time for ME.

nats
nats Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:10 AM Quote
is nikkis Bday, but not until october 8!

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:12 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Hello gorgeous ladies! I just got back from my gig and I'm in that weird exhausted but wired zone.

It went really really well, especially considering we haven't had a gig since May and only practiced twice!!

We got tons of positive feedback, esp. on this one new song. I was so happy. And people loved the banter between Jana and I. Think it comes from us being such good friends so we're just very comfortable talking up there.

Nikki, I was going to bring my video camera and have someone tape it but this whole day has been haywire and it totally slipped my mind. I thought of you when it was going great because I was thinking, "dammit, I would totally post this on YouTube!"

But I am pretty sure we're going to record very soon and I promise I will share that. I guess we're going to get someone different than who I thought to produce it but he is also very cool and an excellent musician so he'll do great. He's also a great singer so I think he'll be better than some producers in making sure we're doing our bestest.

Oh, this was such a great release for me. This week has been balls. So many practices, husband working crazy hours, daughter had double ear infection. I needed a good time for ME.

Glad to hear the gig went well! All sounds very exciting! And I think you probably deserve some 'me' time.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:13 AM Quote
Hi Goosey and Dakota :D

What's up girls?

Thanks for the B-Day wish and the Myspace link, Dakota, here's mine Myspace For some reason my song isn't playing for me...It should be "My Eyes" :( Don't know what's up with that.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:17 AM Quote
somebody help me with this god forsaken MYSPACE! ARGH!

nats
nats Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:17 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

so good the gig went well! congrats!

nats
nats Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:19 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

what do you need?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:20 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Anne, I'm happy you had a great show! Can't wait for the recordings!! :D

Sorry to hear about your daughters ears :(

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:22 AM Quote
nats wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

what do you need?

I'll try...basically...if you go to "edit profile" you can put any kind of code in..just like you would on here for pics and links and stuff ...same with the backgrounds. You just have to search for a site with cool backgrounds and put codes into your "about me" section.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:25 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Sorry to hear about your daughters ears :(

Thanks. She should be much better tomorrow. My kids have had about 97826397469723465734657867 ear infections so it's nothing new. Just sad for everyone because they're hurting and let you know about it. My son is on his second pair of tubes so he doesn't get them anymore, thankfully.

And Nats, if it makes you feel better, I'm 31 so I am older than you.

I think I'm going to go watch 30 Rock with my man. He's actually here and awake. I think we're both too wiped to actually speak to each other but it'll be nice to be in the same room together.

Have a great evening!

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:26 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

It's so counterintuitive! That was my first reaction when I signed up, and why my site's all plain and stuff. It was easier coding my own site, and I'm not even that good at it. I just use it to keep in touch with family on occasion.

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:47 AM