Travis

Re: Bizarro fetishes
SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sat 30 Jun, 2007 12:19 AM Quote
alyrtle wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
alyrtle wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:
i've gone on dates with 2 diffrent people who i discovered had asian fetishes...
or as i like so call it, 'Yellow Fever'

needless to say, there weren't 2nd dates...it was just too weird!

oh dude, i think it's so creepy when ppl have asian fetishes! because i really can't understand what sort of motives/reasons they have for having the asian fetish. they're probably all nasty reasons eww

Explain to me what the asian fetish is and why it's wrong?

oh, iunno, it just reminds me of middle-aged american men who like asian women because they are stereotyped as submissive laborers

yep!
i was emailed on myspace by this guy...who openly had this fetish...and he blogged about it...he was middle aged, american...groooosss! he talked about how he could understand 'broken' english very well! eeewww!

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sat 30 Jun, 2007 12:20 AM Quote
alyrtle wrote:
happy_me wrote:
i need a cuddle

haha, e-cuddle? i'm not a man though :(

an e-cuddle wouldn't do it i think :( i would have appreaciated a real live man here right now.

O.o I'm becoming Absy here!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 30 Jun, 2007 12:21 AM Quote
alyrtle wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
alyrtle wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:
i've gone on dates with 2 diffrent people who i discovered had asian fetishes...
or as i like so call it, 'Yellow Fever'

needless to say, there weren't 2nd dates...it was just too weird!

oh dude, i think it's so creepy when ppl have asian fetishes! because i really can't understand what sort of motives/reasons they have for having the asian fetish. they're probably all nasty reasons eww

Explain to me what the asian fetish is and why it's wrong?

oh, iunno, it just reminds me of middle-aged american men who like asian women because they are stereotyped as submissive laborers

Coz I just think that some men might prefer asian girls coz he thinks their pretty... maybe I'm too naive?! I just think it's the same as me liking Oasis lookin pale monkey boys, is it not?

I dont think it's always for nasty reasons, but there probably are many people who go lookin for asian burds coz they think they are 'submissive'. I certainly am not haha.

I dunno tho, i'm a bit blind to the world really.

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Sat 30 Jun, 2007 12:32 AM Quote
haha, no, i totally understand what you mean.
because even though i could say the middle aged white guy just likes the asian with broken english because he would like to baby them in a strange, perverted way
but he could also just..like the broken english? i find it endearing in others, too, i guess. :P and same thing goes with the appearance/liking pale monkey boys deal, haha

i have nothing against ppl liking other ppl, as long as it's for non-pervy reasons! :(

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 30 Jun, 2007 12:43 AM Quote
alyrtle wrote:
haha, no, i totally understand what you mean.
because even though i could say the middle aged white guy just likes the asian with broken english because he would like to baby them in a strange, perverted way
but he could also just..like the broken english? i find it endearing in others, too, i guess. :P and same thing goes with the appearance/liking pale monkey boys deal, haha

i have nothing against ppl liking other ppl, as long as it's for non-pervy reasons! :(

Yeah I know what yer mean. *phew* glad there's no misunderstanding going on, couldnt be doing with another board confusion hahaha

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Sat 30 Jun, 2007 1:18 PM Quote
Hey! I am BACK!

hmm...London tubes...and getting off at every stop, my idea of a day trip. Particularly fond of the Circle line.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 30 Jun, 2007 1:21 PM Quote
Tianyan wrote:
Hey! I am BACK!

hmm...London tubes...and getting off at every stop, my idea of a day trip. Particularly fond of the Circle line.

It just goes round n round n round... =D

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Sat 30 Jun, 2007 1:24 PM Quote
yeah...it does...so? I find the monotony soothing and I must say...the smell of tubes is also quite comforting to me

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 30 Jun, 2007 1:25 PM Quote
Tianyan wrote:
yeah...it does...so? I find the monotony soothing and I must say...the smell of tubes is also quite comforting to me

Aye me too, fuckin love it. =)

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Sat 30 Jun, 2007 1:26 PM Quote
Boy we are cool!

Cyber cool five!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 30 Jun, 2007 3:14 PM Quote
Wooooo!!

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Sat 30 Jun, 2007 9:50 PM Quote
Hmmm...men's shirts

I mean that in an utterly benign, non-pervy way

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 01 Jul, 2007 1:28 AM Quote
I like smelling of man after a night out with one...

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Sun 01 Jul, 2007 11:51 AM Quote
Grapefruit juice

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 01 Jul, 2007 11:53 AM Quote
Tianyan wrote:
Grapefruit juice

Ooh Cranberry juice!

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:27 AM