Travis

Re: *ahem* Drawing (terrible)
Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Fri 10 Jul, 2009 11:01 PM Quote
I was away for a day and missed so much! Where to begin... I don't want to forget anyone...
Sarah and Leti, I'm impressed, you guys did a great job and should feel proud of it!! Alma, that's so Dougie!
Alex and Ben, I love your drawings with the whole band :)
Irene, they look sooo cute!!

All in all, starting this thread was a wonderful idea! Feeling better now, Ben? I hope so...

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 10 Jul, 2009 11:12 PM Quote
Yes thank you Ana, i'm feeling better. :)

Nice place for people to upload random drawings they've done. But for people like Irene and Lee (and others) who are great at drawing, they don't belong in here. They deserve to have their own ones started for each drawing. :) But for the rest of us, pop your drawings in here...

leticia
leticia Posted Fri 10 Jul, 2009 11:39 PM Quote
Ana_Smith wrote:
I was away for a day and missed so much! Where to begin... I don't want to forget anyone...
Sarah and Leti, I'm impressed, you guys did a great job and should feel proud of it!! Alma, that's so Dougie!

All in all, starting this thread was a wonderful idea! Feeling better now, Ben? I hope so...

Thaaaanks Ana... you are too generous...ajaajajaj

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Sat 11 Jul, 2009 12:00 AM Quote
LMFAO

Guys, guys... you're killing me! you know? THIS IS SOOOO FUNNY!

Leti, Ana... your drawings are TERRIFIC! I must say you don't belong here (and you Irene! :P)

Ben, thanks for upload it again :)

Alma, you Dougie drawing is too hot!

Alex.... Oh Alex!!!! your drawing with the whole was too much... TOO MUCH! LOL (definitely you have a proportion-issue haha)

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Sat 11 Jul, 2009 12:32 AM Quote
Thank you Alex, Leti, Ana and Yu :)
Alex: lol, is Dougie a giraffe? Funny what they say xD
Oh, yes, it's OK, august-wedding, we can do it with my birthday xDD

BenFilbert wrote:
Yes thank you Ana, i'm feeling better. :)

Nice place for people to upload random drawings they've done. But for people like Irene and Lee (and others) who are great at drawing, they don't belong in here. They deserve to have their own ones started for each drawing. :) But for the rest of us, pop your drawings in here...

!? Thank you Ben, but we also have random drawings (lots- at least me). Drawings you see here are only the "best" I've done... I have some really awful ones :S
I'm glad you're feeling better :) You have to feel proud of your drawings, think that it's not your hobby, you can't be Leonardo Da Vinci at your first attempt and remember that this is only for fun. I find yours very cute! I like them! You don't have to feel bad anymore, OK? ;)

And I love this thread!!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 11 Jul, 2009 12:59 AM Quote
I have the artistic talent of a 4-year-old. Several of these drawings have given me comfort: clearly I am not the only one.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 11 Jul, 2009 2:42 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I have the artistic talent of a 4-year-old. Several of these drawings have given me comfort: clearly I am not the only one.

No, you're not. I finished my drawing and it sucks so much that it's funny! I too have issues with proportion :oP. But I had fun drawing it, I laughed a lot :oP.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sat 11 Jul, 2009 2:47 AM Quote
leticia wrote:
irenesfor wrote:
I did these mini-drawings a while ago LoL (I think I hadn't posted them before, if so, sorry :S)
http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt226/irenesfor/File0047.jpghttp://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt226/irenesfor/File0046.jpghttp://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt226/irenesfor/File0045.jpg

Now I can see them :) Nice work Irene!! :)

These are so cute!

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Sat 11 Jul, 2009 4:36 AM Quote
HAHAHAHA!

I missed a lot!

Hahaha so many fine arts in here.

This should be the official drawings thread :D

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:00 AM Quote
Ok, here's mine! Laugh all you want, that's the idea! :oP

http://i28.tinypic.com/21cs85w.jpg

Lee, I hope this helps you realize how talented you are. Don't ever want to read you again saying your drawings aren't good! :o)

PS: Notice that my Fran has a squint. This was on purpose. He's not Fran, he's actually Frank from Treivis.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:29 AM Quote
This thread is hilarious!

As promised, here is the sketch I drew in like 5 minutes last night. It's not the greatest....but you can tell it's Mr. Healy, right? :P

http://i30.tinypic.com/4rb7rb.jpg

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:54 AM Quote
Very nice sketches girls:D

cornflakes
cornflakes Posted Sat 11 Jul, 2009 9:19 AM Quote
Ana_Smith wrote:

ahah no, mine must not impressed you haha
and i just draw Fran and Andy !! lazy me !

i like how the thread is growong, and yes Ben can be PROUD of himself, this thread has became a BIG & COOL & FUNNY one :-)

all the others drawings are damn coooool, thank you to everyone :-p
i love them :-p

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 11 Jul, 2009 10:38 AM Quote
@ Juli: I like your style, you CAN draw girl! :)

@ Nikki: You CAN draw too and yes I would definitely guess on mr. Healy, probably beacause of the hat, lol! No seriously it has some of Fran's features! :)

Kristy said that she felt more confident in her drawing skills now....I feel the other way around, haha!

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Sat 11 Jul, 2009 12:43 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

Lee, I hope this helps you realize how talented you are. Don't ever want to read you again saying your drawings aren't good! :o)

Eh?! Juli, Your drawing is Really Great! Mine is nothing. Please be more confident! :)

I really like every single drawing from the boardies, honestly!

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:51 AM