Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 17 Nov, 2008 5:28 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
I'm no fighter! Look at me, I hug trees and stuff!

Right, you are a tango-er.
Do you tango with trees?

Yes, too bad they're a bit stiff :S

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 17 Nov, 2008 5:30 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
boys boys boys!
Stop this fighting or you can have a seat in the penalty box.

That's what I call a time-out for Rachel. "Two minutes in the penalty box" has proven to be more effective than longer no-name time-outs. (Just to make things clear, I don't put her in an actual box. She just stands in the corner.)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 17 Nov, 2008 5:34 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
minnmess wrote:
boys boys boys!
Stop this fighting or you can have a seat in the penalty box.

That's what I call a time-out for Rachel. "Two minutes in the penalty box" has proven to be more effective than longer no-name time-outs. (Just to make things clear, I don't put her in an actual box. She just stands in the corner.)

Do you give her actual penalties? 2 minutes for roughing? 2 minutes for abuse of an offical (or mommy)?
You should put her in an actual box. it would be funny. Make a cardboard penalty box.

barlickbabe
barlickbabe Posted Mon 17 Nov, 2008 5:34 PM Quote
I stood in dog dirt today..
YUK

Darran
Darran Posted Mon 17 Nov, 2008 6:11 PM Quote
Just think when you are scraping it off your shoe of the tasty goodness.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j199/ptotheenguin/11-2007/GooGooPB.jpg

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 17 Nov, 2008 6:13 PM Quote
crossover chocolate poo thread?

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 17 Nov, 2008 6:26 PM Quote
I booked a flight to Spain, woohoo!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 17 Nov, 2008 6:27 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:

really? thats exciting Megg! When are you going? Just for a vacation or something else?

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 17 Nov, 2008 6:34 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

really? thats exciting Megg! When are you going? Just for a vacation or something else?

Really! It's too early to get excited though- I'm going in March, lol. Now tickets are faaaar cheaper, so... Visiting a friend (my best mate's fiancee) in Cordoba. We're going to Malaga as well. Oh I love Spain :D.

Nell
Nell Posted Mon 17 Nov, 2008 6:36 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
Just think when you are scraping it off your shoe of the tasty goodness.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j199/ptotheenguin/11-2007/GooGooPB.jpg

yeah! That's what I've always wanted to ask you guys (American ones) What's up with the peanut-butter? When I was in the US - every single morning: Peanutbutter: on the sandwich, on the pancakes, under the gelly (UNDER THE JELLY??):...you must really love that thing...is it a ..real-butter-substitute? I mean - it's sweet...normal butter is neutral...

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Mon 17 Nov, 2008 6:38 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
minnmess wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

Really! It's too early to get excited though- I'm going in March, lol. Now tickets are faaaar cheaper, so... Visiting a friend (my best mate's fiancee) in Cordoba. We're going to Malaga as well. Oh I love Spain :D.

Oh, that's great!! Are you going to Barcelona?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 17 Nov, 2008 6:39 PM Quote
I guess peanut butter has butter in its name because it's supposed to spread like butter. Other than that, the two should not be thought of as similar at all.

That being cleared up, let me state my complete and utter devotion to peanut butter. I thank George Washington Carver for inventing it.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 17 Nov, 2008 6:39 PM Quote
I love peanut butter!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 17 Nov, 2008 6:42 PM Quote
Nell wrote:
yeah! That's what I've always wanted to ask you guys (American ones) What's up with the peanut-butter? When I was in the US - every single morning: Peanutbutter: on the sandwich, on the pancakes, under the gelly (UNDER THE JELLY??):...you must really love that thing...is it a ..real-butter-substitute? I mean - it's sweet...normal butter is neutral...

Im not American, put it is popular here too, so..
Peanut Butter is amazing. It isnt a butter subtitute though. It's a completely different thing. On pancakes? thats just wacky. And i dont like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. But peanut butter cookies, peanut butter ice cream, peanut butter anything with chocolate...yum. Even in poo form. In fact, i made choc/peanut butter chip cookies last night.

Peanut butter is often a discussion on this board, isnt it?

Darran
Darran Posted Mon 17 Nov, 2008 6:42 PM Quote
It bloody well rocks, peanut cookies I make all the time. Love Reeses stuff and also last year got sent some Dairy Milk filled with peanut butter from Canada which was most awesome.

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:22 PM