Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 02 Feb, 2009 7:59 PM Quote
Sooo today I went to the hairdresser and asked for the classic Fran Healy haircut...I even colored the mohawk blond!

http://www.travispage.alpha.pl/Agata/Travis/Pictures/fran_mmaward.jpg

Oh I'm sucha dork. Lol!

Nell
Nell Posted Mon 02 Feb, 2009 10:06 PM Quote
Hahaha love to see a big picture of that!

So? Mission accomplished? Do you now loke like him? :p

I spend one half of the day sleeping through my hangover the other day getting the car started - which it eventually did - but it started to bounce very hard - so I called for help: Engine blow-up.....

And no!: It hasn't anything whatsoever to do with my way of driving this car.....

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Tue 03 Feb, 2009 3:19 AM Quote
I'm back for a long weekend at my mom's birthtown and I love it!!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 03 Feb, 2009 3:27 AM Quote
We want to see pics of your new look, Alex!

I had an irrelevant day today. The rain tonight is the highlight. I love rain.
Oh! And Chris Martin (well, his argentinian alter ego I guess, although I didn't hear him speak) was sitting in front of me in the subway.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 03 Feb, 2009 10:06 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

Oh! And Chris Martin (well, his argentinian alter ego I guess, although I didn't hear him speak) was sitting in front of me in the subway.

Maybe I will have a new avatar up in a while, I must get used to my new look first :P

Irrelevant days makes the nice days seem even better :)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 03 Feb, 2009 8:47 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Maybe I will have a new avatar up in a while, I must get used to my new look first :P

Irrelevant days makes the nice days seem even better :)

Haha, ok, we'll be waiting! :oP
You're right about irrelevant days and nice days. I just wish there were more nice days!

Nell
Nell Posted Tue 03 Feb, 2009 10:18 PM Quote

Happy tonight!

Tonight we found our new band member (hehe not the Tintins :) )

A friend brought her by, her name's Alex and she's amazing on the guitar.

Now we've got about every instrument covered and this first jam tonight in the new formation went really well. We aren't a jam-band though...;)

But we've got our setlist and it's working so far!
Hach...! Music's so geat!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 12:09 AM Quote
It's so cool about your band, Nell! If you ever record something, please show us! :o)

About me...

It's official. I have a stalker.

I added a guy to Facebook that used to do judo with me in highschool (6 years ago). He's 3 years younger than me, and I was in my last year, so I never became friends with him, we just shared the class, with 20 other people or so.

Anyway, he first talked to me and I replied politely. And now he's posting EVERYWHERE on my Facebook and he's always talking to me through the chat thingy, as if we were best friends... I haven't talked to the guy in six years!
He says that he likes me: he didn't know me enough to like me back then, let alone now.
And he remembers things about me that I didn't even know he knew. He asked me to add him to msn, I'm certainly not going to do that.

I'm not comfortable with this situation and I don't know what to do :oS

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 12:16 AM Quote
Oh Juli, that's awful! If I were you I'd delete him from my friends list... I know, I'm a bad and impolite person xD. But if you can't stand it anymore and you don't want to know anything about him, much less that he knows anything about you; that's my advice :o).

velouria
velouria Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 2:40 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
Oh Juli, that's awful! If I were you I'd delete him from my friends list... I know, I'm a bad and impolite person xD. But if you can't stand it anymore and you don't want to know anything about him, much less that he knows anything about you; that's my advice :o).

I concur with this. My friend had a creepy stalker guy from work, and he managed to obtain her number and kept calling her. She changed her number and just kept away from him. You need to sever all ties if you're getting uncomfortable.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 2:49 AM Quote
Hmm, I see what you mean guys. I just don't want to be so rude... I'll ignore him, if he continues with the stalking, then I'll take your advice and delete him.
Thanks!!!! :o)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 6:53 AM Quote
saw Dean & Britta play live to a series of Andy warhols screen tests .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40vsM3BOOEo

I liked it but it felt more like a arty farty event then a rawk show but worth checking out

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 11:28 AM Quote
It's so cool about your band, Nell! If you ever record something, please show us! :o)

About me...

I added a guy to Facebook that used to do judo with me in highschool (6 years ago). He's 3 years younger than me, and I was in my last year, so I never became friends with him, we just shared the class, with 20 other people or so.

Anyway, he first talked to me and I replied politely. And now he's posting EVERYWHERE on my Facebook and he's always talking to me through the chat thingy, as if we were best friends... I haven't talked to the guy in six years!
He says that he likes me: he didn't know me enough to like me back then, let alone now.
And he remembers things about me that I didn't even know he knew. He asked me to add him to msn, I'm certainly not going to do that.

Juli strange things happen to you, the guys are after you! :O

I think it's best to do, what you girls do best, just ignore the guy ;)

Nell
Nell Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 1:31 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

About me...

Hehe what's that supposed to mean? :p we don't ignore everyone...

But I got that kind of a friend too - I would just - well- but a distance in between of you- but without hurtig him. Like tell him you've got a boyfriend, and can't spend so much time online nor answering every comment he leaves....

well that's what I did -

Ps: haha I'll let you know ;) We're doing cover at the moment, mainly Travis,Eels, AmyMCD, Brandi Carlile and GooGoo Dolls -but it's fun

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 1:40 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
[

Haha, I wish! Not "the guys" in general, the weirdos and the creepy ones!

Thanks Alex, I'll do that, as a matter of fact, I'm already doing that since last night xD.

Pages Previous 1...53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:51 AM