Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Wed 21 Jan, 2009 1:43 AM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
fenchurch wrote:
Ug, I have a kidney infection. I've only just recovered from the flu! Which i had for three weeks, and yesterday was my first day back at school and my teachers kept saying I looked really pale and like i've lost too much weight.

I need to watch a good movie. Any suggestions?

Monty Python's The Life of Brian is hilarious :D Hopeya feel better soon love, it sucks being sick.

Thanks. I keep meaning to watch that, i've never seen it. But it hurts to laugh! I think i'll just stick to chick flicks, i'm too lazy to do anything else!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 21 Jan, 2009 4:10 PM Quote
Today as I was going to work on the bus a man sat literally on my bag on the seat beside me (squashing my sandwich) and started talking to me. Thinking I was the only other man/boy on the bus! Yes I kid you not! He then realised to his SHOCK that I was in fact female. He apologised and said he thought I was like a Lithuwanian/Polish boy!!!!!!!

Forgive the man, he was Indian and just moved here a week ago and propbably was just trying to make friends with the only other MALE on the bus! :-/

It was very funny tho! My friends say to take it as a compliment as it's meant to imply I am YOUTHFUL looking...so Megg....do I look like a polish boy in your eyes? lmao

Well I hope it makes you all giggle like it did me. :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 21 Jan, 2009 4:32 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Today as I was going to work on the bus a man sat literally on my bag on the seat beside me (squashing my sandwich) and started talking to me. Thinking I was the only other man/boy on the bus! Yes I kid you not! He then realised to his SHOCK that I was in fact female. He apologised and said he thought I was like a Lithuwanian/Polish boy!!!!!!!

Forgive the man, he was Indian and just moved here a week ago and propbably was just trying to make friends with the only other MALE on the bus! :-/

It was very funny tho! My friends say to take it as a compliment as it's meant to imply I am YOUTHFUL looking...so Megg....do I look like a polish boy in your eyes? lmao

First I got a bit angry at the guy, but then I started to giggle a bit ;)

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Thu 22 Jan, 2009 2:42 AM Quote
Peewee wrote:

It made giggle heehee.
Poor man! But I think he probably should wear glasses because by the pics I've seen of you I can tell that you don't look like a man/boy at all!! ;o)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 22 Jan, 2009 5:58 PM Quote
I had an appointment at the health centre today(nothing serious), but when I arrived the receptionist told me that I was two hours late and got really solky about it too. So I went home and discovered that they had actually printed the wrong time on the calling, gaaaaah!

I'm gonna bring it with me the next time and literally rub it in her face! Stupid receptionist lady!

iraida
iraida Posted Thu 22 Jan, 2009 6:27 PM Quote
I made the most exquisite and natural plump juice this morning
and now loo calls me every two seconds! XD

Peculiar
Peculiar Posted Thu 22 Jan, 2009 10:07 PM Quote
I made up a pirate lego set to give myself and himself a laugh then spent most of the day with himself.

In other news I have a horrible presantation for uni tomorrow.

Nell
Nell Posted Fri 23 Jan, 2009 10:27 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
I had an appointment at the health centre today(nothing serious), but when I arrived the receptionist told me that I was two hours late and got really solky about it too. So I went home and discovered that they had actually printed the wrong time on the calling, gaaaaah!

I'm gonna bring it with me the next time and literally rub it in her face! Stupid receptionist lady!

Iiiiiiii got the flue :(

but what is a health - center...

I think (gotta check) here we got hospitals, clinics and privat practice - but a health center? What's that?

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 23 Jan, 2009 1:37 PM Quote
Nell wrote:

but what is a health - center...

I think (gotta check) here we got hospitals, clinics and privat practice - but a health center? What's that?

Haha did you have to ask about that? I don't know how to explain...

Well a health centre is like a hospital without any emergency care. You can go there and take tests and see a doctor and every estate belongs to a separate health centre. I guess there's a lot more differences, but that's what I know about it :P

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Fri 23 Jan, 2009 10:18 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

Aw, I know how you feel, i had to deal with people thinking i was a boy for years because my mom wouldn't let me grow my hair long when i was a kid! Anyone, from teachers to people working in shops or whatever, would constantly feel the need to tell my mother what a lovely looking boy she had.

It was made worse in school cos my second name contains the word "boy" in it, so people would never let me forget!

Nell
Nell Posted Sat 24 Jan, 2009 8:55 PM Quote
baboooooooooom.....

(just gotta say that...)

mili
mili Posted Sun 25 Jan, 2009 1:12 PM Quote
I saw a black woodpecker today, it was about 1,5 meters from me with a beautiful red dot at the back of its head. Unfortunately it flew away before I had a chance to take a picture of it.
I think it's amazing to see such a bird 6 km from the center of the capital. All the other members of my family have seen them here before, once even two in one go, but this was my first.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Mon 26 Jan, 2009 5:19 AM Quote
I got stuck in an elevator for about 10 minutes today at work. Fun.

Loubsi
Loubsi Posted Mon 26 Jan, 2009 8:25 AM Quote
My region has been devastated by the storm that hit the south west of France 2 days ago. Yesterday they showed pictures of the forest massif where more than half of the pine trees have been flattened by the wind and that's really heartbreaking. Many people still have no electricity, no water, no telephone (home and mobile) and it's raining, raining, raining...
So quite a depressing time.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 31 Jan, 2009 8:09 AM Quote
It's more last night than today, but I was drunk last night so I'm posting it now.

I went to see the Buzzcocks for free last night coz my boss was on guestlist and couldn't go so I took his place, and I even got into the aftershow where I was hanging out with Steve Diggle! Quality :D

Pages Previous 1...52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:48 AM