Travis

Re: The Official Nighttiming Thread
Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 4:54 AM Quote
So what's new with everyone? I had kind of a boring day. The highlight was going out for pizza and hearing "Side" in the restaurant, lol.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 4:54 AM Quote
I was using the bathroom, I didn't know I had to be spot on in the time area. SORRY.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 4:58 AM Quote
Hmmm, went to work.

Not that much happening.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 4:59 AM Quote
Just messing with you. I wish I could stay but I am really pooped and I have a long day tomorrow. Maybe we can have a nighttime chat tomorrow night and start it a bit earlier.

much love my nighttime boardies!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 4:59 AM Quote
nothing new here...same old same old.

Lauren...bathroom breaks are acceptable. we forgive you.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 5:00 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Just messing with you. I wish I could stay but I am really pooped and I have a long day tomorrow. Maybe we can have a nighttime chat tomorrow night and start it a bit earlier.

much love my nighttime boardies!

g'night Anne!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 5:00 AM Quote
Goodnight Anne!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 5:02 AM Quote
hmmm where's dak?

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 5:04 AM Quote
I'm here. I'm just vexed.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 5:07 AM Quote
what vexes you dak?

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 5:08 AM Quote
Addendum: Nobody is helping me pick music for my sister's wedding slideshow...

I picked a nice song about a dude proposing by the Old 97's...My dad called it weird and asked if I was going to put any popular music on it. >:(

I'm supposed to be writing a fanfic, but I can't get it off the ground, I'm behind on beta-ing a fic, I'm behind on my comic, I'm behind on my Dr. Who Recaps...but totally effing geeked out about the finale!!!!!! I have too much crap to do at work, and I can't figure out if the word THIS should ever be used in a story written in past tense....arggggghhhh!!!!

But it's all good :D

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 5:14 AM Quote
well you have quite the plateload there...good luck getting it all taken care of. What kind of fanfic do you write? My sister likes to do that too.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 5:16 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Addendum: Nobody is helping me pick music for my sister's wedding slideshow...

I picked a nice song about a dude proposing by the Old 97's...My dad called it weird and asked if I was going to put any popular music on it. >:(

I'm supposed to be writing a fanfic, but I can't get it off the ground, I'm behind on beta-ing a fic, I'm behind on my comic, I'm behind on my Dr. Who Recaps...but totally effing geeked out about the finale!!!!!! I have too much crap to do at work, and I can't figure out if the word THIS should ever be used in a story written in past tense....arggggghhhh!!!!

But it's all good :D

Yikes. :/ Sorry Dak. I think I can help with one of those problems...THIS can be used in a story written in past tense. I'm pretty sure, but it depends on how you're using it.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 5:18 AM Quote
I've never written fanfic before, it's kind of a challenge on my message board. (It's for Torchwood by the way) I usually just write regular old original fiction, so it's a challenge in more ways than one. It's kind of strange dealing with other people's characters. I have but one lonely paragraph about counting grommets and that's it. *weep*

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 5:21 AM Quote
Quote:
Yikes. :/ Sorry Dak. I think I can help with one of those problems...THIS can be used in a story written in past tense. I'm pretty sure, but it depends on how you're using it.

That helps! Haha, it always just sounds strange to me. I try to avoid it.

Pages Previous 1...49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:22 PM
Thread Locked