Travis

Re: What's the plan for this weekend?
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 5:23 PM Quote
haz wrote:
he's a good actor, have you seen "dear frankie" highly recom.

ahem...my favorite movie thank you very much! hahaha i adore emily mortimer ever since that movie as well. she was amazing!

haz
haz Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 5:27 PM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:
haz wrote:
minnesotamary wrote:
haz wrote:
sure does, those guys that act like they hate chick flicks are a bunch of homos. only secure guys like myself can take their seat proudly at the latest bridget jones and not feel out of place. whoooo-aaah!

**LOL!!***

Hmmm, do you watch sports too?! I guess your wife and I are lucky to have found such manly men!

sure do, love my NE Patriots and my Munster Rugby, g'wan the Red Army.

yes, you are both very, very lucky. blessed actually.

*combs chest hair*

Well, props to the hubbies, but I am a HUGE sports fan myself so my hubby lucked out on that..yep, did the whole fantasy football thing this year. I had Brady and Moss on my team. If it weren't for the lousy points game vs. the Jets towards the end of the season, I would have won the whole thing!

*puts on lip gloss while previewing this weekend's playoff matches*

wow brady AND moss, good for you, sorry about the points :/ moss is in trouble as you've probably heard/read i hope this doesn't affect his game on sunday!

haz
haz Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 5:29 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
haz wrote:

ahem...my favorite movie thank you very much! hahaha i adore emily mortimer ever since that movie as well. she was amazing!

mortimer is a great actress, which my wife always reads as code for me fancying her :D

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 5:30 PM Quote
[quote="haz]wow brady AND moss, good for you, sorry about the points :/ moss is in trouble as you've probably heard/read i hope this doesn't affect his game on sunday! [/quote]

I doubt it...he's been in worse trouble! I'm betting the Pats will go all the way...

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 5:30 PM Quote
haz wrote:
mortimer is a great actress, which my wife always reads as code for me fancying her :D

lol i assume she is reading that correctly!

haz
haz Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 5:33 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
haz wrote:

lol i assume she is reading that correctly!

of course...not...of course X-D

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 5:34 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
haz wrote:

*butts in*

I LOVE this movie! and yeah...emily mortimer was so good!

haz
haz Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 5:36 PM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:
[quote="haz]wow brady AND moss, good for you, sorry about the points :/ moss is in trouble as you've probably heard/read i hope this doesn't affect his game on sunday!

I doubt it...he's been in worse trouble! I'm betting the Pats will go all the way... [/quote]

yeah he's a bad, bad boy but i agree they're sure to go to the end and take the whole thing. still though it should be a good game on sunday although the chargers aren't doing themselves any favors by dissing the pats prior to the game. this kind of trash talk will be used by the coach to fire the lads up.

haz
haz Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 5:47 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:
haz wrote:

*butts in*

I LOVE this movie! and yeah...emily mortimer was so good!

she stars in a great movie called "lovely and amazing", she is definitely an actor who is very, very strong considering one of the scenes she does in this movie, distrubing but brilliant none the less.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 5:54 PM Quote
haz wrote:

she stars in a great movie called "lovely and amazing", she is definitely an actor who is very, very strong considering one of the scenes she does in this movie, distrubing but brilliant none the less.

oh, yeah...I saw this movie...you're right, it was disturbing, but she was so good! I wish she were in more stuff.

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 5:57 PM Quote
haz wrote:
yeah he's a bad, bad boy but i agree they're sure to go to the end and take the whole thing. still though it should be a good game on sunday although the chargers aren't doing themselves any favors by dissing the pats prior to the game. this kind of trash talk will be used by the coach to fire the lads up.

i know! the Pats thrive on opponents' trash talk. not really interested in the NFC playoff match. the Cowboys really stunk it up last week.

haz
haz Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 5:59 PM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:
haz wrote:

i know! the Pats thrive on opponents' trash talk. not really interested in the NFC playoff match. the Cowboys really stunk it up last week.

oh yeah the Pats love that stuff, and did you see T.O. at the post-game press conference in all his lower lip-quivering glory? oh dear.

haz
haz Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 6:02 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
haz wrote:

oh, yeah...I saw this movie...you're right, it was disturbing, but she was so good! I wish she were in more stuff.

did you see that woody allen movie "matchpoint" she's in that and does a great job. the movie isn't that great but it works and again she's really good. definitely should be a bigger star.

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 6:15 PM Quote
haz wrote:
oh yeah the Pats love that stuff, and did you see T.O. at the post-game press conference in all his lower lip-quivering glory? oh dear.

it was embarrassing! being from dallas, it was a disappointing end to the season. the great thing about fantasy football is that you pay more attention to players/teams that you would have never watched otherwise.

football's almost over...onto hockey!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 6:17 PM Quote
haz wrote:

did you see that woody allen movie "matchpoint" she's in that and does a great job. the movie isn't that great but it works and again she's really good. definitely should be a bigger star.

i agree on both points haz! it wasn't great (at all). mortimer was lovely.

i don't think i "get" woody allen movies. maybe i should start from the beginning though?

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:51 AM