Travis

Re: I really hate...
spid
spid Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 4:27 PM Quote
SO Grinner - I'm confused I don't know which bit of advice to offer - are you in love or ill? I know sometime sthe two are hard to separate - and often both require aspirin and a good nights sleep (NO alcohol). But I need to know which bit of Aunty Spid's sagely advice you need

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 6:49 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Oh god, your ex hit you? I'm sorry, what a bastard!

Feelings of love seem to cloud people's judgement, from what I have seen from my friends... Also I have found that once my friends have found boyfriends they seem to forget about their other friends who have stuck by them so long... all because they now have a man. It sucks arse, I hope I never get like that.

Unfortunately all friends seems like that, I am even guilty of leaving single friends stranded as I was doing stuff with bf. Whoops! But wait when your in that situation, you will see! lol

BTW....just throw yourself in there and fcuk getting hurt! More enjoyable that way and you can always pick yourself up afterwards....otherwise you will be more pissed that you never made that move. ;)

deepi
deepi Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 6:51 PM Quote
i really hate being blamed for every thing that goes wrong in my family, gets a bit irriating after 21 years

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 7:13 PM Quote
I think I'm getting a cold... it's my last week of vacations... I hate it.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] All Times BST Current Time 1:56 AM