Travis

Re: Saturday night and.....
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 01 Sep, 2007 10:55 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
mmmm...just got back from the grocery store. Having a lovely bourbon salmon for dinner with a caesar salad and sweet potato..no Bourne Identity though, wife just wants to attack me (which is good also...)

mozman, what are we going to do with you ?!

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Sat 01 Sep, 2007 11:17 PM Quote
I don't know....can't help that I always want sex...but then again, most guys do...thank God for the wife...

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 01 Sep, 2007 11:25 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
I don't know....can't help that I'm a sexaholic...but then again, most guys are...

haha, that reminds me the other day when our posts got swappe, the first thing you said was, "Good thing you weren't talking about how much you like giving guys oral sex or something..." HA

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Sat 01 Sep, 2007 11:27 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
mozman68 wrote:
I don't know....can't help that I'm a sexaholic...but then again, most guys are...

haha, that reminds me the other day when our posts got swappe, the first thing you said was, "Good thing you weren't talking about how much you like giving guys oral sex or something..." HA

You want my "sexaholic" post don't you?? It's okay for you to admit it...you're young.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 02 Sep, 2007 12:20 AM Quote
haha, I'm young! Well, yeah, I guess I am. just admit you're a sexaholic and get it over with.

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Sun 02 Sep, 2007 2:47 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
haha, I'm young! Well, yeah, I guess I am. just admit you're a sexaholic and get it over with.

I thought I already did??

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 02 Sep, 2007 2:56 AM Quote

I guess you did. Missed that.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] All Times BST Current Time 1:17 AM