Travis

Re: Urgh!!
monkey
monkey Posted Wed 15 Aug, 2007 5:12 PM Quote
GotChrist wrote:
1/3 of Suggestive Leg wrote:
Snort.

Lanarkshire sounds a little incestuous.

I've no idea what incestuous means but Lanarkshire's a dump.

http://scatt.bilegrip.com/cletus3.gif

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Wed 15 Aug, 2007 5:14 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:
GotChrist wrote:
That's totally different though, cos I'm not stalking her. lol

Yeah but the point is you won't know what she's thinking unless you talk to her.

i agree, next time you have a minute between the two of just tell her

Mmm ... ok.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 15 Aug, 2007 5:43 PM Quote
GotChrist wrote:
My school's getting torn down at the end of this year and I'm not looking forward to it. I'm getting moved to a newly built school that's much bigger than the one I'm in just now and no one's going to know there way around it ... and ... I'll be in the middle of my exams ... crap!

Is that seriously the worst thing going on in your life at the mo?!?! lol why do you think this is such a big deal when no-one else will know their way either!!!! :-/

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Wed 15 Aug, 2007 6:25 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
GotChrist wrote:
My school's getting torn down at the end of this year and I'm not looking forward to it. I'm getting moved to a newly built school that's much bigger than the one I'm in just now and no one's going to know there way around it ... and ... I'll be in the middle of my exams ... crap!

Is that seriously the worst thing going on in your life at the mo?!?! lol why do you think this is such a big deal when no-one else will know their way either!!!! :-/

I don't really care about that, just the fact that I'm moving in the middle of my exams.

monkey
monkey Posted Wed 15 Aug, 2007 6:30 PM Quote
GotChrist wrote:
Peewee wrote:
GotChrist wrote:

I don't really care about that, just the fact that I'm moving in the middle of my exams.

it will give you an excuse if you fail!
i got an F in geography and had nothing in terms of an excuse (all those many years back)

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] All Times BST Current Time 9:36 AM