Travis

Re: What would you do if you won the lottery?!
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 11:27 PM Quote
I'd buy myself a flat somewhere in Camden. And another in Manchester.

And I'd stock up on makeup and cider.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 12:29 AM Quote
I'd love to say I'd donate it to charity or something but I'm pretty sure I would spend it on clothes, shoes and booze in places like NYC, London and Paris.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 12:19 PM Quote
first move... hand in my notice ! Then I'd buy a big estate on the West Coast of Scotland and spend the rest of my life doing up the house and gardens... maybe even organise a music festival in the grounds (Travis headlining of course)!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 3:41 PM Quote
Rent out the OG Fillmore and put on a free show of obscure bands kristy has never heard of. I'd hire the She Devils for security and film it . I pitty the fool who shows up in say a Canadian hockey blazer , it'll be rough !

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 3:43 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Rent out the OG Fillmore and put on a free show of obscure bands kristy has never heard of. I'd hire the She Devils for security and film it . I pitty the fool who shows up in say a Canadian hockey blazer , it'll be rough !

There are Canadian hockey blazers? I should get one of those. Or an awesome Hockey Night in Canada blazer circa 1970. they were a lovely shade of baby blue.
Can Travis just play instead?

Moray
Moray Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 3:49 PM Quote
To paraphrase "Office Space" - 2 chicks at the same time.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 3:51 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

There are Canadian hockey blazers? I should get one of those. Or an awesome Hockey Night in Canada blazer circa 1970. they were a lovely shade of baby blue.

blazers t shirts it's all the same . now anyone speaking Canadian has to pay it's all your fault . yeah they'd be on the bill they're kinda obscure to the person on the street here , shame

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 4:06 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

blazers t shirts it's all the same . now anyone speaking Canadian has to pay it's all your fault . yeah they'd be on the bill they're kinda obscure to the person on the street here , shame

a blazer is a tshirt? Isnt a blazer a suit jacket??

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 4:11 PM Quote
Hmmm go to Antarctica n every where else I haven't been that I want to go!

N invest in property - I'm thinking a place in england (not sure where, but maybe north yorkshire), an apartment in new york, a place in Berlin, a place in France probs down south somewhere, plus a place for my parents in france/italy n a place for my bro in barcelona.

Plus all my favourite bands to do a private festival for me n my friends =D

I don't ask for much! lol

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 4:14 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

a blazer is a tshirt? Isnt a blazer a suit jacket??

That's what I thought! lol Maybe it's another Americanism?!?! lol

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 4:19 PM Quote
I'm buying a lotto ticket now and just watch !

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 4:20 PM Quote
Blazer is a suit jacket. I've heard hockey jerseys called sweaters (because that's what they used to wear) but never a blazer. I think Ric is making up his own terms.
P.S. Thanks for inviting the She-Devils to your obscure band party.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 4:33 PM Quote
I'll sue Dick Cheney and Dubya for the damage they've done to America.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 4:53 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
I'd love to say I'd donate it to charity or something but I'm pretty sure I would spend it on clothes, shoes and booze in places like NYC, London and Paris.

we could gop shopping together right ? I pick the clothes and you pick the bills ?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 4:58 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Blazer is a suit jacket. I've heard hockey jerseys called sweaters (because that's what they used to wear) but never a blazer. I think Ric is making up his own terms.
P.S. Thanks for inviting the She-Devils to your obscure band party.

sweater is definatly old school hockey speak (think pre 1970s, Don Cherry, my dad or the amazing book "The Hockey Sweater")
Jersey is the more modern word.

blazer is wacked out SF talk.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:14 PM