megg_inc wrote:
Myspace is so last season, Ric!

Cel, I'm proud of you!

the classics never go outta style

Re: FAO Megg, Juli, Kayte (et al)
bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 6:57 AM Quote
Yay! I'm so proud of you too!! :o)
Don't worry I'm sure you'll get a reply soon, pretty soon I hope :o).

spid
spid Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 11:51 AM Quote
Either he will (good) or he won't (bad) but at least you will know where you stand.

Ah, you take me back to my youth when I used to obsess and over analyse like crazy. I always moved on quickly though - I used to surprise myself with how intense my feelings could be one minute and how so not there the next.

If it is meant to be it will be. DOn't sweat it.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 3:47 PM Quote
What if he's over-analyzing it, too. He may be thinking, "Hmm, she waited all this time to send me a message after my friend request...so if I reply to her message right away, I might seem desperate or too interested." Maybe he's playing it cool.

spid
spid Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 5:09 PM Quote
Arghhhh, it's all too complicated!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 5:26 PM Quote
spid wrote:

Ah, you take me back to my youth when I used to obsess and over analyse like crazy. I always moved on quickly though - I used to surprise myself with how intense my feelings could be one minute and how so not there the next.

The story of my life, hahaha ;)

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 6:57 PM Quote
spid wrote:
Either he will (good) or he won't (bad) but at least you will know where you stand.

If it is meant to be it will be. DOn't sweat it.

cheers spid!...he hasn't.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 9:07 AM Quote
alright ladies and gents...time for this week's update. here goes (inhale)

1st off...wore my favorte summer dress and my hair was wild n' wavy...so i was feelin' like a sassy sasquatch (as my friend carlos would say)

i approach jason up on the balcony during first service and inquire about him having to get FBI clearance in order to get his visa for greece! haha i tell him there's so many ways he can spin that story other than it being protocal. homeboy is gonna be doing 'research' out there for 1 to 3 years you guys! (btw i was like "yeah of course. research." and he kinda went with it like "yeah i know right?") sigh...three years. (good thing i have a spare. haha haven't had to mention him yet cuz i haven't given up on my numero uno!) anyway, i just so happened to have cupcakes from 'sprinkles' (which are pretty damn yummy) so i offer him one which he declined.

anyway, later i asked if we could talk more about this 'research' he'll be doing. he said yes but i didn't get the chance to talk to him because we were both busy after second service.

:( not as fun as last week's but the boy has to be use to me approaching him by now right?? (aaaannnddd exhale)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 2:38 PM Quote
Three years? Ughhhhh. How disappointing. And he didn't take your cupcake; that's just wrong. Unless he's diabetic or something, then it's okay. But he didn't drool over the sassy summer dress or the flowing hair? Robot!

Who is the mystery man you have in reserve?

spid
spid Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 4:42 PM Quote
Mmmm, I am now ultra intregued and need to know about guy number two. Explain yourself, Celleny!

Aletways
Aletways Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 6:32 PM Quote
Well, it sucks that he's going away for three years!! That's just way too long! Anyway, it looks like you have some sort of initial state of friendship there, so that's a very good thing! Maybe next time he'll approach you instead of you approaching him again. Do you have his msn? You can tell him that you're interested in Greece or whatever haha.

At the same time, I think you should start focusing on your número dos! You should keep both fronts occupied, especially when número uno is going to spend three years abroad.

Re: Who's in love?
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 7:11 PM Quote
I am in love.

PS: Kayte, that bike rawks, Mazn. :P

Aletways
Aletways Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 7:21 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
I am in love.

I guess this was an answer for the other thread, lol! Maybe another switch has happened...

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 7:32 PM Quote
Aletways wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:
I am in love.

I guess this was an answer for the other thread, lol! Maybe another switch has happened...

Hehe...that's mine.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 7:51 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Aletways wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:
I am in love.

Hehe...that's mine.

lol

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:03 PM