Travis

Re: FAO Boardie Biscuit/Cookie Exchange Partiicpants
SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 7:49 PM Quote
Aletways wrote:
We have the "Marias" here, they're called "VocaciĆ³n" and they come in different flavours (vanilla, chocolate, etc.).

Thank you Sandy for your PM! I'm replying to it right now =o) .

I'm so excited about this!

Yaya!! Those sound yummy! I can't wait to put your package together!
hmm...I'm just thinking of all the goodies to send!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 7:53 PM Quote
Aletways wrote:
You're welcome =o) .

One of the best things of this biscuit exchange is that Juli and I will end up getting cookies from 2 countries! That's so great, haha!

Yeah I first had you both getting cookies from the UK and then I realized it might be better to give you two different countries for more variety. Lucky you!

yulen10
yulen10 Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 8:04 PM Quote
http://www.elpais.com/recorte/20060627elpepisal_1/SCO250/Ies/Estanterias_supermercado_bolleria.jpg

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 8:29 PM Quote
spid wrote:
I'm all excited just need to check you can't get what I have planned in the US

If the Bush administration is involved be prepared for the worst!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 8:30 PM Quote
Can Andrew/Monkey be considered a biscuit ?

LOL

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 8:51 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Can Andrew/Monkey be considered a biscuit ?

LOL

LOL. Hey, if you can convince him to mail himself to you, more power to you!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 9:29 PM Quote
btw do americans still make Anthrax cookies ?

Aletways
Aletways Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 9:49 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Aletways wrote:
We have the "Marias" here, they're called "VocaciĆ³n" and they come in different flavours (vanilla, chocolate, etc.).

Thank you Sandy for your PM! I'm replying to it right now =o) .

I'm so excited about this!

Yaya!! Those sound yummy! I can't wait to put your package together!
hmm...I'm just thinking of all the goodies to send!

Me too, I want to send you a variety of cookies/biscuits!

weirdmom wrote:
Aletways wrote:
You're welcome =o) .

One of the best things of this biscuit exchange is that Juli and I will end up getting cookies from 2 countries! That's so great, haha!

Yeah I first had you both getting cookies from the UK and then I realized it might be better to give you two different countries for more variety. Lucky you!

Thank you Anne =o) !

Lucile
Lucile Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 11:44 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I like the cookie triangle idea! Thanks guys! :D YaY! Now I just have to find a great American cookie to send. So, when do we do this? Is there an order? Or do we all do it at the same time?

:)

The cookie triangle is fine by me too. I'm off to Switzerland tomorrow for a couple of days but I'll take care of it this weekend.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 05 Jun, 2008 12:11 AM Quote
I felt like a total junk food junkie at the store just now. Not only was I buying cookies for Julian, but I was also buying treats for my daughter's class (birthday treat), so except for eggs and milk, everything I bought was goodies. I was expecting the cashier to ask me if I had ever taken a stroll down the produce aisle.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 05 Jun, 2008 12:30 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I felt like a total junk food junkie at the store just now. Not only was I buying cookies for Julian, but I was also buying treats for my daughter's class (birthday treat), so except for eggs and milk, everything I bought was goodies. I was expecting the cashier to ask me if I had ever taken a stroll down the produce aisle.

That's so funny. She probably wanted to point out their selection of blood sugar monitors.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 05 Jun, 2008 2:06 AM Quote
Lucile wrote:
Nikki wrote:
I like the cookie triangle idea! Thanks guys! :D YaY! Now I just have to find a great American cookie to send. So, when do we do this? Is there an order? Or do we all do it at the same time?

:)

The cookie triangle is fine by me too. I'm off to Switzerland tomorrow for a couple of days but I'll take care of it this weekend.

Hey! The cookie triangle sounds great for me too. But what about Meridith? She also wanted to participate.
So who should I send cookies to? Lucile or Nikki?

EDIT:
We could do another triangle with minnmess (Canada) and bogusblue (Mexico) or with Darran (UK) and erikausagi (Mexico)?

Meridith sends cookies to Minnmess, Minnmess sends cookies to Bogusblue and Bogusblue sends cookies to Meridith?

*Or*

Meridith sends cookies to Darran, Darran to Erikausagi and Erikausagi to Meridith?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 05 Jun, 2008 2:25 AM Quote
Meredith, I am SO sorry I left you off the list! I remember writing you down on my piece of paper but must have thought I had matched you, crossed you off, and not realized it.

I also feel bad because I obviously didn't read your post closely (it was early this morning when I first looked at the thread) or I would have said something sooner.

I hope some triangle can be formed.

I stink.

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Thu 05 Jun, 2008 2:26 AM Quote
My brother has just told me that it's not allowed to enter any kind of food by post to Chile ):

I guess you'll have to consider me off ):!!!!

*criesandgoesforacookie*

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 05 Jun, 2008 2:37 AM Quote
Yulia Nox wrote:
My brother has just told me that it's not allowed to enter any kind of food by post to Chile ):

I guess you'll have to consider me off ):!!!!

*criesandgoesforacookie*

This is terrible news!!!!! I would send you a cookie to cheer you up, but, you know....

I just looked on the US Postal web page to see what it says and for Chile it says this is prohibited:

Beverages and foodstuffs containing saccharine and similar substances.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:40 AM