Travis

Re: FAO Lauren (and other Hills fans) hehe
minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 5:30 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Yeah we get the aftershow, you can only watch it online though. I always thought it was pretty stupid. Let's talk/ recap about the non events that just happened in these incredibly boring people's lives.

it is only good bc Dan is funny.

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 7:03 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

Watched it and I'm lost for words!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 7:17 PM Quote
Oh o o! It's not over! Yesterday she released another video. Parody? She's just joking you say? I've got two words for you:

...Hella jank!

I can't stand this bitch! Excuse my language... you know what, don't excuse it, if you don't like it you can shove it! That's how mad this woman and her good for nothing BF make me.

Overdosin' - Heidi Montag

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 7:58 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Oh o o! It's not over! Yesterday she released another video. Parody? She's just joking you say? I've got two words for you:

...Hella jank!

I can't stand this bitch! Excuse my language... you know what, don't excuse it, if you don't like it you can shove it! That's how mad this woman and her good for nothing BF make me.

Overdosin' - Heidi Montag

Is it supposed to be funny? I'm so confused. What a psycho. LOL!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 8:08 PM Quote
I know by posting these videos I'm only adding fuel to the fire but there's one more that's totally ridiculous

it's of her outside a restaurant LIPSYNCHING to her song... with her signature dance move which I've named the "Help I'm on fire!" her hands are open, fingers spread, and waving in the air.

UGH!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 1:44 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
I know by posting these videos I'm only adding fuel to the fire but there's one more that's totally ridiculous

it's of her outside a restaurant LIPSYNCHING to her song... with her signature dance move which I've named the "Help I'm on fire!" her hands are open, fingers spread, and waving in the air.

UGH!

LOL! The "help I'm on fire dance"! :P
She sucks.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 1:51 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

UGH!

that is EXACTLY what that move is!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 3:09 AM Quote
Okay so currently there's a hot guy who's been introduced to the show. Went to USC graduated from Columbia... plus. And he's totally smokin'. Too bad the Ms. Blowup Doll Expression, aka WHITNEY, is going to be the one to date him. Hmph.

Douche bag level: 0... so far.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 3:30 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Okay so currently there's a hot guy who's been introduced to the show. Went to USC graduated from Columbia... plus. And he's totally smokin'. Too bad the Ms. Blowup Doll Expression, aka WHITNEY, is going to be the one to date him. Hmph.

Hm, smokin' hot Columbia grad, eh? I gotta see this!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 3:35 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

Crap! I forgot his name!

I'm revising his Douche Level to 1 just because he's got to have a little douche in him for agreeing to appear on the hills. So I guess 1 is the default douche level for everyone.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 3:39 AM Quote
scratch that... 2... he's a male model.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 3:41 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

Crap! I forgot his name!

I'm revising his Douche Level to 1 just because he's got to have a little douche in him for agreeing to appear on the hills. So I guess 1 is the default douche level for everyone.

LOL! Good call.

I think they should bring Stephen's old girlfriend Kristen from Laguna Beach to The Hills. She was a bitch, but she was kind of a cool bitch. lol! I liked her.

I know that Lauren is everyone's favorite and she's the central character of the show, but sometimes she's too damn needy. It's like everything has to revolve around her and she is bummed if anyone else has a boyfriend or a life away from her. Ya know?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 3:48 AM Quote
Is that the new episode with smokin' hot-Columbia grad-only slightly douchey-male model guy coming up in a few minutes @ 11?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 3:52 AM Quote
It already premiered @9 (10 your time). I guess they're replaying it again in a couple of minutes.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 3:55 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

I know that Lauren is everyone's favorite and she's the central character of the show, but sometimes she's too damn needy. It's like everything has to revolve around her and she is bummed if anyone else has a boyfriend or a life away from her. Ya know?

Uh, not me! She seems like the most boring girl ever. Seriously. I can totally understand why she never has a long relationship, other then *shivers* Jason. I mean guys look at her and think they're getting this amazing, beautiful girl. But they ain't! They're getting a shallow, vapid, pretty, boring... airhead.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:07 PM