Travis

Re: any new about dougie's baby???
damon
damon Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 10:22 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
What's wrong with asking?! Nobody was being pushy for an answer and being interested and wanting to know if family Dougie is ok is fine. There's nothing wrong in caring and wondering.

i clearly said it was an opinion,,,

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 10:23 PM Quote
damon wrote:
this is the kind of stuff i consider exceed the fan limit and become something else.... (in my personal opinion) we shouldn't even ask!

Well no one asked for your opinion.

Like I said before, we obviously wouldn't ask if we didn't think it was appropriate to. Outside the gig I went to back in Nov. Dougie talked to us about how everything was going with Kelly, so I would assume it's okay to concerned, and give them the best wishes

damon
damon Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 10:26 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
damon wrote:
this is the kind of stuff i consider exceed the fan limit and become something else.... (in my personal opinion) we shouldn't even ask!

Like I said before, we obviously wouldn't ask if we didn't think it was appropriate to. Outside the gig I went to back in Nov. Dougie talked to us about how everything was going with Kelly, so I would assume it's okay to concerned, and give them the best wishes

but this is a message board, evereyone can write isn't ?

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 10:28 PM Quote
damon wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
What's wrong with asking?! Nobody was being pushy for an answer and being interested and wanting to know if family Dougie is ok is fine. There's nothing wrong in caring and wondering.

Yes, and I gave mine. You know when someone says 'just my opinion' it doesn't mean people can't disagree.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 10:29 PM Quote
damon wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
damon wrote:

Yes, but we're also allowed to voice our opinion and say that we don't see the big deal in asking about how Dougie and his wife are doing. We're fans and we care. That's all. In the new studio diaries, Dougie talks about his excitement about becoming a papa so I don't see the problem here.

damon
damon Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 10:30 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
damon wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

Yes, and I gave mine. You know when someone says 'just my opinion' it doesn't mean people can't disagree.

i agree with that !

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 10:35 PM Quote
Hey we all love Travis so we all share at least 1 opinion! :)

damon
damon Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 10:41 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
damon wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
damon wrote:

Yes, but we're also allowed to voice our opinion and say that we don't see the big deal in asking about how Dougie and his wife are doing. We're fans and we care. That's all. In the new studio diaries, Dougie talks about his excitement about becoming a papa so I don't see the problem here.

in fact i never saw a problem,,,, it became a kind of ---IN MY OPINION stuff,,,

my point is (how to explain it without anyone think i have a problem with their asking)
the fact that the guys are so nice with everyone doesn't allow to abuse that confidence, why i say abuse? i'm mexican, and people in my country (at least the most traditional) are quite reserve with privite life, and to be honest we (the fans) are never going to be the closest friend, perhaps he kindly anwser your question, and his excitment in the diaries perhaps is an expression, but i don't think it encourage us to ask for more, if that's what he wants to tell that's what we are suppossed to know,,,

i hope my point is more clear now,
no ofense,,,

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 10:44 PM Quote
I understand mi amigo. All is well. :) You gave an opinion and that's ok.

damon
damon Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 10:47 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:

i love the "amigo" thing !! hahahaha !!! want to learn some other spanish ?? i can teach you some !

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 10:49 PM Quote
damon wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

i love the "amigo" thing !! hahahaha !!! want to learn some other spanish ?? i can teach you some !

WTF?

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 10:54 PM Quote
I know a little Spanish. Wouldn't be confident enough to speak it (or type it) though. I've promised myself that by 25 I'm going to be able to speak fluent Spanish and play an instrument really well. Guitar I think. I've got 4 and a half years to do it!!! Haha.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 28 Mar, 2008 12:14 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Hey we all love Travis so we all share at least 1 opinion! :)

I apologize, I was just frustrated with everyone acting like we were being nosy.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Fri 28 Mar, 2008 12:25 AM Quote
damon wrote:

Exceeds the fan limit and becoming something else?! I know you said it was your opinion, but dude, that's a bit harsh. You're talking as if we are some sort of stalkers or something. There is nothing wrong with asking, and as others said Dougie was very forthcoming with info. I'm no celebrity but when I had my child, I couldn't wait to scream it from the mountain tops. So, to summarize, in my opinion, you need to lighten up :)

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Fri 28 Mar, 2008 12:26 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
I know a little Spanish. Wouldn't be confident enough to speak it (or type it) though. I've promised myself that by 25 I'm going to be able to speak fluent Spanish and play an instrument really well. Guitar I think. I've got 4 and a half years to do it!!! Haha.

Yo tambien se espaƱol xD

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:49 PM