nats
nats Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 4:41 AM Quote
hi paul, how are you?

Re: Hey Andy
Andrew
Andrew Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 4:43 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Hows it goin?

Blurry and I very nearly posted the creep's name but I have a feeling I might regret it in the morning

Re: Hey Andy
nats
nats Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 4:45 AM Quote
Andrew wrote:
paul_c wrote:
Hows it goin?

Blurry and I very nearly posted the creep's name but I have a feeling I might regret it in the morning

I think im the onlyone here who has no idea who the creep is

Re: on the subject of perverts...
Andrew
Andrew Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 4:49 AM Quote
Naah until a week or so back I thought he was absolutely fine and I'm sure most folk on the board think the same.

If anything I hope his name doesn't need to be revealed and this serves as a warning

nats
nats Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 4:52 AM Quote
Andrew wrote:
Naah until a week or so back I thought he was absolutely fine and I'm sure most folk on the board think the same.

If anything I hope his name doesn't need to be revealed and this serves as a warning

I think its gonna serve.

Andrew
Andrew Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 5:14 AM Quote
lulu07 wrote:
who said it? Harry Potter?

*sigh*

That's the most retarded comment I've read of late, congratulations. And probably the most libellous

audrey
audrey Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 5:50 AM Quote
bridget jones wrote:
audrey wrote:
dont you hate it when people randomly message you and talk about how cool they are (ie: im friends with this band, this guy, so on and so forth)? then, after youve been speaking with them for awhile, they start to hassle you for naked photos of yourself?

Hi Audrey - I think I can guess who the perv is. I always thought he was a pompous ass & now I guess he's a pervert as well. So sorry for how creepy & frustrating it must be for you. I agree with others that you should report this to the new TWT.

hey there miss jones!!!!!! im sure you can. it seems hes more well known than i thought! its not that frustrating to me. it happened awhile ago and really, its more disgusting to think that he does it to a lot of girls on here. argh.
nice hearing from you! :) dont be a stranger, yeah? :D

nats
nats Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 5:58 AM Quote
audrey wrote:
bridget jones wrote:
audrey wrote:
dont you hate it when people randomly message you and talk about how cool they are (ie: im friends with this band, this guy, so on and so forth)? then, after youve been speaking with them for awhile, they start to hassle you for naked photos of yourself?

Hi Audrey - I think I can guess who the perv is. I always thought he was a pompous ass & now I guess he's a pervert as well. So sorry for how creepy & frustrating it must be for you. I agree with others that you should report this to the new TWT.

hey there miss jones!!!!!! im sure you can. it seems hes more well known than i thought! its not that frustrating to me. it happened awhile ago and really, its more disgusting to think that he does it to a lot of girls on here. argh.

I thought it happened to you today... anyway im sorry that happened to you and other girls... its really disgusting

audrey
audrey Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 6:01 AM Quote
nats wrote:
audrey wrote:
bridget jones wrote:
audrey wrote:

I thought it happened to you today... anyway im sorry that happened to you and other girls... its really disgusting

not today, but i was just reminded of it today.
hey, theres plenty of fuckwads online. you just have to know what to do with them. :)

night nats. time for sleep for me!

nats
nats Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 6:04 AM Quote
audrey wrote:
nats wrote:
audrey wrote:
bridget jones wrote:
audrey wrote:

not today, but i was just reminded of it today.
hey, theres plenty of fuckwads online. you just have to know what to do with them. :)

night nats. time for sleep for me!

good night! I think you did well.

isma
isma Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 9:03 AM Quote
Andrew wrote:

This asshole deserves a good shame !

Sunny
Sunny Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 9:11 AM Quote

I didn't get any feckin' sleep last night ... :s

isma
isma Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 9:15 AM Quote
Ooh same here . :s

I'm really worried about that

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:08 PM