Travis

Re: random phobias/ things that creep you out
mili
mili Posted Sat 09 Feb, 2008 8:26 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I've been accused of having germ issues because I can't stand when people put my cordless phone face down, esp. on the floor.

for some reason this reminds me that i get extremely bothered if the toilet paper is going under instead of over...dunno if that makes sense! hope it does! haha

has to look like this
http://www.bagofnothing.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/toilet-paper-over.jpg

I agree with you, it has to be this way!

I don't like people putting their feet on my pillow or anywhere near it. That sometimes happens when the kids take over our bed to watch tv or just to mess about.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 09 Feb, 2008 12:42 PM Quote
SOmetimes the feel of a dry old glass makes me go all queasy.

And I'm also scared of sitting on the loo, incase a rat comes up and bits a chunk out me arse!

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 09 Feb, 2008 5:33 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I don't like talking on the phone, even to people I love.

I don't like phones either, because of the number of times I have started talking to the wrong person having mistaken their voice... I don't mind ringing if I know who's going to pick up the phone, and I like opening the door if someone calls around :)

I was sent a new debit card a few months ago, and I've only just rung up to validate it because I'd put it off for too long!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 09 Feb, 2008 7:02 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:

I don't like phones either, because of the number of times I have started talking to the wrong person having mistaken their voice...

Yesterday. I picked up the phone and heard (I could swear!) my best friend's voice.

Voice: "Ello! Can I talk to Margaret?"
Me: "No! Hahaha, I'm kiddin'!. Hey, what's up?"
Voice: "Ummm... I'm calling from the Tax Office. There is a misprint in your documents."
Me: "Oh."

Haha, that was pretty embarassing, but I still think they should introduce themselves when they call you from the Tax Office! Duh.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 8:20 PM