Travis

Re: What do you know or like about Mexico?
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 5:25 PM Quote
pixiedixie wrote:
Heeey hold your horses!
He´s a bit too old, and anyway he´s too busy riding his motorcicle, sailing and babysitting hahha

isn't he some kind of womaniser too ?

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 6:39 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
JUANCAR FOR PRESIDENT!!!!! XD XD XD

Juan Carlos captain of the spanish football team !!!!!

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 12:45 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:
bogusblue wrote:
heyjude wrote:
um, i've been to cabo san lucas. beautiful, but expensive.

Yes, some Mexican beaches are way too expensive like Cabo San Lucas, but there are some beautiful ones and not too expensive like a few ones in Oaxaca.

thanks for the tip! next time i go to mexico, i'll ask you bogusblue :-D

Yeah, next time you can ask me whatever you need heyjude =)

pixiedixie
pixiedixie Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 3:36 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Monica wrote:
JUANCAR FOR PRESIDENT!!!!! XD XD XD

Juan Carlos captain of the spanish football team !!!!!

OMG!! LOL

Monica
Monica Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 3:45 PM Quote
If Juan Carlos is our captain, I'm sure we'll win the Euro 2008 :p

Joana
Joana Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 6:27 PM Quote
Me gusta las novelas mexicanas!!ahahahaah
Novelas como Maria Del Bairro y La Usurpadora han tenido un importante papel en mi infancia!LOL

(Y perdon por mi espanol...:s)

Joana
Joana Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 6:30 PM Quote
And by the way, what do you, mexican people, think of your traditionals "mariachi"?
They are absolutely great arent't they?
I always wanted a poncho!!lol

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 2:35 AM Quote
Monica wrote:

Totally agree with you, LOL =P

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 2:40 AM Quote
Joana wrote:
Me gusta las novelas mexicanas!!ahahahaah
Novelas como Maria Del Bairro y La Usurpadora han tenido un importante papel en mi infancia!LOL

(Y perdon por mi espanol...:s)

Las telenovelas también fueron parte importante de mi infancia, jajaja, sobre todo Maria la del Barrio, LOL.

(Tu español es excelente!) =)

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 2:51 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
Monica wrote:

Totally agree with you, LOL =P

VAMOS JUANCAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 4:09 AM Quote
Ahhh!
Things I love about Mexico (even though I haven't been there yet):

* First of all, the mexican revolution. One of my goals is to do a sociological research myself about it (of course, I'd have to go to Mexico to do that ;o) ). I've had to study latin american revolutions for uni and I fell in love with it. Seriously. From Porfirio Díaz's downfall to Lázaro Cárdenas... I even did my final colloquium about Bolivian, Mexican and Cuban revolutions, but my strenght was Mexico. Really, I think it's fascinating :o).

* The cellebration of el día de los muertos. I went a few years ago to an event about this here in Buenos Aires and I thought it was sooo cool!

* Mexican food. I don't like spicy stuff though so you could say I'm quite boring with my mexican food :oP.

* I think mexican accent is funny. I love the word "hijole"!

That's all I can think of right now... That's the point of view of another argentinian :oP.

Juli

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 4:49 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Ahhh!
Things I love about Mexico (even though I haven't been there yet):

* First of all, the mexican revolution. One of my goals is to do a sociological research myself about it (of course, I'd have to go to Mexico to do that ;o) ). I've had to study latin american revolutions for uni and I fell in love with it. Seriously. From Porfirio Díaz's downfall to Lázaro Cárdenas... I even did my final colloquium about Bolivian, Mexican and Cuban revolutions, but my strenght was Mexico. Really, I think it's fascinating :o).

* The cellebration of el día de los muertos. I went a few years ago to an event about this here in Buenos Aires and I thought it was sooo cool!

* Mexican food. I don't like spicy stuff though so you could say I'm quite boring with my mexican food :oP.

* I think mexican accent is funny. I love the word "hijole"!

That's all I can think of right now... That's the point of view of another argentinian :oP.

Juli

Hola Juli!

It's great you like so many things about Mexico even though haven't been here before, that's why you must come one day to our country, you really deserve it!

*So, you been studying Mexican revolution, you probably know more things than most of the people here, lol. As you know tomorrow (today on the board) is the Mexican revolution Day so it's was great that you post today this.

*You must come here to see how wonderful it's "Día de muertos"!!

*There's some not spicy food here as you know and even to some Mexican people doesn't like too spicy , so you're not that boring =P

*Orale (have you heard this one?) it's nice you like our "hijole", hahaha. Yes!!! Another one commented about our accent, that's great! (I luv Argentinian accent!, I have an Argentinian teacher at University and I love the way he speaks!!, haha)

Thanks for that Argentinian beautiful point of view.

tonybony
tonybony Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 5:51 AM Quote
...alma no te han dicho nada sobre el indio q duerme recargado en un nopal?? (clásica imágen del mexicano) jeje y cuando hablan del acento, supongo q es el acento chilango no? porque todos los acentos son graciosos, los de la costa, los del norte jaja ooh ay tanto de q hablar de mexico, jeje. CHEERS

tonybony
tonybony Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 5:52 AM Quote
...alma no te han dicho nada sobre el indio q duerme recargado en un nopal?? (clásica imágen del mexicano) jeje y cuando hablan del acento, supongo q es el acento chilango no? porque todos los acentos son graciosos, los de la costa, los del norte jaja ooh ay tanto de q hablar de mexico, jeje. saludos

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 7:00 AM Quote
tonybony wrote:
...alma no te han dicho nada sobre el indio q duerme recargado en un nopal?? (clásica imágen del mexicano) jeje y cuando hablan del acento, supongo q es el acento chilango no? porque todos los acentos son graciosos, los de la costa, los del norte jaja ooh ay tanto de q hablar de mexico, jeje. CHEERS

No. no me han dicho nada acerca de nuestro amigo el indio, como te habras dado cuenta, creo que nadie lo conoce o tienen miedo de hablar de él, jeje. Estoy de acuerdo contigo, todos los acentos en México son graciosos. Hay tanto que decir sobre México, pues ándale di algo, jaja. =P

Por cierto, feliz cumpleaños!!! Si no me olvidé del de Dougie menos del tuyo, jajaja =).

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:58 AM