Travis

Re: Love is in the HAIR
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 2:38 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Fuck dudette, you not gonna drink over the festive season at all???

I might go to Ocean Colour Scene and get very very drunk and dance with some handsome weller wannabes. Mmm. But other than that no... Gotta be keeping a clear head!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 2:39 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
So... It depends on the individual in question? The hair colour is irrelevent, as long a they are "hot"? (and they say men are superficial!!).

Dubz

You're totally twisting what I said! First of course it depends on the individual. I don't think ALL blondes/brunettes/grey haired men are attractive. That is just impossible. There are attractive men with various colored hair (or none at all). I'm saying someone can be hot regardless of their hair color. I think that's different than what you paraphrased me as meaning.

Whoa, calm down !! I wasn't picking on what you specifically had said, more of a generalisation, which in fact probably makes me just as guilty. I was just thinking out loud. Ok ???

People sre so uptight on this board recently, chill out, relax, it's Sunday, have a beer, read the papers, go back to bed with your significant other.

Dubz

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 2:40 PM Quote
Anderson Cooper is grey and hot

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anderson_Cooper

Edit : he's also classy

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 2:50 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:
[quote="Scottish Dubliner"] So... It depends on the individual in question? The hair colour is irrelevent, as long a they are "hot"? (and they say men are superficial!!).

Dubz

Whoa, calm down !! I wasn't picking on what you specifically had said, more of a generalisation, which in fact probably makes me just as guilty. I was just thinking out loud. Ok ???

People sre so uptight on this board recently, chill out, relax, it's Sunday, have a beer, read the papers, go back to bed with your significant other.

Dubz

Thats what you get for THINKING !

That recent Abs comment was a tough one , REALLY ?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 3:05 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

OK. Though it wouldn't be the first time you would be trying to start a debate with me so I don't think it was totally nuts for me to take that leap!

I don't know your co-worker but I think my point was the women were probably not blowing smoke up his ass- I don't think they'd say it's sexy unless they meant it.

Speaking of chillin' on a Sunday, your self protrait at work, does that mean you're at work right now? That's total crap if it's true.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 3:09 PM Quote
True, but you do know I only like starting debates, not arguements. ;)

No it was taken on Friday, I've got the whole weekend off for the first time in about 8 weeks, supposed to be a straight 9-5 mon-fri job but I've a big project on so....

plus now I'm bored with all this time on me hands, which just goes to prove, I'm never happy ;p

Dubz

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 4:45 PM Quote
hawtie

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/AbsolutPurple/n523149638_1260.jpg

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 5:20 PM Quote
http://www.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2004/03/08/dd_kimberly04.jpg

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 1:26 AM