Travis

Re: Old or New?
DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 15 Aug, 2007 8:34 PM Quote
Even ancient people come back to post occasionally.

;)

Ahh, the ancient days of my many multiple user names, and the time the Radiohead board invaded....Hehehe, Jesus, I'm old.

As for this board, it's alright. It's not like it's that transformed. Score another point for ambivalence.

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Wed 15 Aug, 2007 11:05 PM Quote
I never posted in the old board...
I don't remember how it was x(

paul_c
paul_c Posted Wed 15 Aug, 2007 11:09 PM Quote
isma wrote:
champagnesupernova wrote:
isma wrote:
I hate to sound like a moaner but yeah I miss our precious old board. It was more intimate and fun. Oh and easy to follow...

This one has its own good parts too. I am not complaining really. TWT done a great job putting this site together. I just miss the old days.

Everyone is qutting this one (myself include)

Haaa i miss the old board too

Well yeah, I am frequenting less recently. But it's Travis holding us together yeah? We are still here. ;-)

I miss our Team Insomnia too! :-(

Apprently the team is dissoveld..That's sad

I'll be back on the insomnia trail when i'm back at uni ;)

nats
nats Posted Thu 16 Aug, 2007 12:34 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Wow! I'm surprised so many of you miss the old board. I loved it at the time, but this board is so much more fun! It's like a little Travis community with the friends and profiles. I like it. :) I feel like people are more connected this way.

i agree with you

i agree. I donĀ“t care much about the board, i like the people on it. I think the TWT made a really good job though

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 16 Aug, 2007 11:18 AM Quote
Really miss the old thread system, you had a much better overview but otherwise it's good. Nice job by TWT on the whole site, brilliant :)

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 16 Aug, 2007 11:29 AM Quote
Miss the old board but like the new board. It is nice to view profiles etc and the private messaging is a nice touch as long as it is used properly and not abused! Generally I'm easy going and would type on anything here! lol

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Thu 16 Aug, 2007 3:16 PM Quote
Thanks for everyone's responses

Poll Results (as of writing)

Old Messageboard: 11
New Messageboard: 9
Like Them Both Equally: 3

Moray
Moray Posted Thu 16 Aug, 2007 3:18 PM Quote
I'd still like this board to tell me which posts are new since my last login, and also who posted the last message in each thread. Needs to be more ergonomic.

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Thu 16 Aug, 2007 11:10 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Yeah but it is also not dissolved. Thanks to last.fm, multiply, bebo,...........etc..

Hey get on facebook too! HAHA

Aha!! so that's where you've gone!!

to be honest I haven't looked at any of them in a long while.

Dubz
nemo me impune lacessit

Haha, no really. I haven't been on internet much lately. Have been having some tough days to be honest. Although, I check my last fm and multiply regularly. Cause I am addicted. hehee

Luke, Isma and Nats; come on now, myspace is better than them all. In terms of band-stalking that is..

nats
nats Posted Fri 17 Aug, 2007 4:31 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Yeah but it is also not dissolved. Thanks to last.fm, multiply, bebo,...........etc..

Hey get on facebook too! HAHA

Aha!! so that's where you've gone!!

to be honest I haven't looked at any of them in a long while.

Dubz
nemo me impune lacessit

Haha, no really. I haven't been on internet much lately. Have been having some tough days to be honest. Although, I check my last fm and multiply regularly. Cause I am addicted. hehee

Luke, Isma and Nats; come on now, myspace is better than them all. In terms of band-stalking that is..

band-stalking??? I have no idea what are you talking about ;P
Im gonna get myspace account, i promise

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 8:18 AM