Travis

Re: Danes
Edel
Edel Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 9:27 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Or Danishes or... Well, just trying to follow the trend. I do not expect anyone to actually come forward and say there Danish. Except for Edel maybe, she's semi-Danish :o)

Semi Danish, that kinda freaks me out heh but thanks for including me missus, seen as I wasnt welcome in the Irish thread ;0)

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 9:29 PM Quote
Edel wrote:
Hanne wrote:
Or Danishes or... Well, just trying to follow the trend. I do not expect anyone to actually come forward and say there Danish. Except for Edel maybe, she's semi-Danish :o)

Semi Danish, that kinda freaks me out heh but thanks for including me missus, seen as I wasnt welcome in the Irish thread ;0)

semi-danish ? she's either half pastry or half salami ??!!

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 9:45 PM Quote
Edel wrote:
Hanne wrote:

I know, it's scary to be a semi-pastry :oP

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 9:46 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Edel wrote:
Hanne wrote:

I know, it's scary to be a semi-pastry :oP

i know ! since you dissolve in Klog (spelling ? alcohol that you guys drink in wintertime)

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 9:54 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

i know ! since you dissolve in Klog (spelling ? alcohol that you guys drink in wintertime)

Unfortunately, I have to repeat my ealier actions. Huh?? What is Klog? 'Klog' means 'wise', and now don't come and tell me you knew this lol. If you're referring to alcohol, I can only think of snaps.

Edel
Edel Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 9:56 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Unfortunately, I have to repeat my ealier actions. Huh?? What is Klog? 'Klog' means 'wise', and now don't come and tell me you knew this lol. If you're referring to alcohol, I can only think of snaps.

The semi dane think shes referring to gløgg;0)

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 9:57 PM Quote
Edel wrote:
Hanne wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

OUI - i worked with 7 danes who tried to convert me to this stuff. yuk

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 9:58 PM Quote
Edel wrote:
Hanne wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Ahhh... Glow wine, I think it's called in English, right? It's nice, but only around Christmas :o)

happy_me
happy_me Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 9:58 PM Quote
gløgg is gooood ;)

happy_me
happy_me Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 10:01 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:

Ahhh... Glow wine, I think it's called in English, right? It's nice, but only around Christmas :o)

Or Glühwein in german I believe

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 1:15 AM