Travis

Re: Candy Exchange Partners
Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 7:55 PM Quote
I have sent my little package to Nikki today. Am I the first or did other people send theirs yet?

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 8:55 PM Quote
I meant to send mine to Goosey today, but it was way too wet to walk to the post office! Knowing Irish weather though it should be sunny tomorrow and I'll get a chance :)

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 9:16 PM Quote
Getting mine tomorrow. Just looking at my little list makes my teeth hurt LOL

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 01 Jul, 2009 4:53 AM Quote
Moray wrote:
Meridith wrote:
Yay! Okay Moray, what kind of candy do you prefer???

Hey Meridith! I have no preference, surprise me!! The only thing I know, from my only visit to the states is that Hershey bars taste like re-constituted poop!

I already have three Scottish delicacies I'm going to send you. One isn't technically 'candy' but does fall into the 'sweets' catergory. And one, I hope they still sell. Actually, wait, I thought of another. If any other Scottish person is reading this, I guarantee they can think of a minimum of three pieces of candy particular to us they would post over

Anyway, I'm on holiday tomorrow for a week Mer, so are we ok to sort out postal addresses and that when I get back?? I'm really looking forward to this. Oh and let me know if you want to mix and match with the previous exhange - and include a mix cd too! haha

apologies for the late reply to this by the way, work have banned travisonline - "filtered for the category 'music'" so I don't have so much of a chance to be on here. Anyway, drop me a PM!!

No worries Moray...I will NOT be sending you any Hershey's. That stuff is just brown wax. And, exchanging mix cd's as well would be awesome! I missed out on that exchange so I'm all for it. I will PM you. Hope you are enjoying your holiday!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 01 Jul, 2009 6:16 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:
I have sent my little package to Nikki today. Am I the first or did other people send theirs yet?

Mmmm! Can't wait, Hanne! Thanks so much! Your candy will be off to you soon!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 01 Jul, 2009 4:16 PM Quote
Erhm you guys are fast! I haven't even figured out what to buy yet. :S

juuuli
juuuli Posted Wed 01 Jul, 2009 7:14 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Erhm you guys are fast! I haven't even figured out what to buy yet. :S

Me neither :D

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 02 Jul, 2009 1:22 AM Quote
Lucia, I picked up all the candy today and it should be in the mail in the next couple of days. I'll let you know what day I send it. I hope you enjoy all the treats!

nessyta
nessyta Posted Fri 03 Jul, 2009 6:28 AM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
Lucia, I picked up all the candy today and it should be in the mail in the next couple of days. I'll let you know what day I send it. I hope you enjoy all the treats!

hihi! I think we might be connected somehow, because I bought them too today (well, now is 2 past midnight here, but I did it during the day =P)
I will mail mines (hopefully) early this saturday =)
hope you like them too ^-^

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 03 Jul, 2009 6:54 PM Quote
Kayte, I'm so sorry! I've been going crazy with uni, work and my mom who's just had surgery (it was a small thing, but she can't walk and she's being quite a pain in the butt to her offspring... we still love her anyway).

I promise your candy will be flying your way sometime during next week!

I have a question. What are your feelings towards peanut cream? (Cream, not butter. Cream is sweet). And nougat?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 03 Jul, 2009 8:14 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Kayte, I'm so sorry! I've been going crazy with uni, work and my mom who's just had surgery (it was a small thing, but she can't walk and she's being quite a pain in the butt to her offspring... we still love her anyway).

I have a question. What are your feelings towards peanut cream? (Cream, not butter. Cream is sweet). And nougat?

That's ok, I haven't sent yours either! But I made my list today. Take your time, Juli...take good care of your mommy!

I've never had peanut cream, but it sounds deeeelicious. I'm fine with nougat, too.

Does anyone remember where our old candy thread is? I wanted to check something.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sat 04 Jul, 2009 5:08 AM Quote
nessyta wrote:
hennypenny wrote:

hihi! I think we might be connected somehow, because I bought them too today (well, now is 2 past midnight here, but I did it during the day =P)
I will mail mines (hopefully) early this saturday =)
hope you like them too ^-^

Lucia, I sent your package off today. It should get to you in 5 to 10 days. Let me know when it arrives. I hope nothing melts!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 04 Jul, 2009 5:39 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

That's ok, I haven't sent yours either! But I made my list today. Take your time, Juli...take good care of your mommy!

I've never had peanut cream, but it sounds deeeelicious. I'm fine with nougat, too.

Does anyone remember where our old candy thread is? I wanted to check something.

kaytes getting turon ?

Nell
Nell Posted Sat 04 Jul, 2009 9:53 AM Quote

I'm getting on it next week. Already found most of the stuff I wanna send...although ppl keep staring when you go shopping like that...

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Sat 04 Jul, 2009 11:18 AM Quote
I'll be going out to buy the stuff later today! I should have it posted by monday with any luck :-)

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:35 AM