Travis

Re: FAO Werewolves of London
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 21 Oct, 2008 9:49 PM Quote
SAM(LOS ANGELES) wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
SAM(LOS ANGELES) wrote:
If either one of you ever want REAL mexican food come to l.a.,when you get here go straight to olvera street near downtown l.a.....great stuff

SF > LA

A visiting friend from Italy ate a burrito with a knife & fork the other day . that was funny

Lol,knife and fork,did you correct your friend???next time tell him or her to just go for it! we are not nibblers

he replied , " I am not a barbarian "

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Tue 21 Oct, 2008 9:54 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
SAM(LOS ANGELES) wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
SAM(LOS ANGELES) wrote:
If either one of you ever want REAL mexican food come to l.a.,when you get here go straight to olvera street near downtown l.a.....great stuff

SF > LA

A visiting friend from Italy ate a burrito with a knife & fork the other day . that was funny

Lol,knife and fork,did you correct your friend???next time tell him or her to just go for it! we are not nibblers

ha,ha I bet he's not,good for him

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 21 Oct, 2008 10:26 PM Quote
SAM(LOS ANGELES) wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
SAM(LOS ANGELES) wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
SAM(LOS ANGELES) wrote:

SF > LA

On the flip side , when we went to a " authtentic " Italian place it was his turn to laugh

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Tue 21 Oct, 2008 10:37 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
SAM(LOS ANGELES) wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
SAM(LOS ANGELES) wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
SAM(LOS ANGELES) wrote:

SF > LA

On the flip side , when we went to a " authtentic " Italian place it was his turn to laugh

lol,that's funny,i'm usually the foreign guy traveling to other countries so i can relate to feeling out of place and doing shit that is weird to others

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 13 Nov, 2008 4:48 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Dear Werewolves of London:
Are you as put off by Kid Rock's latest turd as I am? He is sampling not one but TWO songs. And it still sucks!

Even more annoying is that it's a song about summer. It's now the end of October and they're STILL playing it on the radio. What's up with that??

I was looking and the next full moon is November 13th. How about y'all just hop on a plane while you're still in your man form and camp outside his house (I'll get the She-Devils to get an exact location for you). Then when the full moon comes...well, we'll just let nature take its course.

Sound reasonable? Think about it and get back to me.

Best,
Anne

Bad news, Anne. I heard on the radio today that Kid Rock has been nominated for a People's Choice Award for "Favorite Rock Song." I wonder if there's a Werewolves' Choice Awards?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 13 Nov, 2008 5:04 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Bad news, Anne. I heard on the radio today that Kid Rock has been nominated for a People's Choice Award for "Favorite Rock Song." I wonder if there's a Werewolves' Choice Awards?

That is really unfortunate news. Tonight is the full moon and I've heard nothing from the werewolves. Sigh.

Maybe they are busy planning their awards show.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 17 May, 2009 1:03 AM Quote
Dear Werewolves,
Perhaps you didn't think you needed to act since it was winter and radio stations had stopped playing that absurdly turdly song. Well I have news for you: they have started playing it at an unacceptable rate* again. The next full moon is June 7th. Do your worst.

Thank you,
Anne

* unacceptable rate = more than zero times

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 21 Sep, 2009 4:14 PM Quote
Werewolves,
You continue to disappoint me. I am listening to a radio station streaming out of London (your hometown!) and they're playing this dribble. I just checked the weather and it's currently 12 C (54 F). WHY are you allowing them to play a weather* inappropriate song?? Tomorrow is the beginning of fall! Are you werewolves or wusses?

Next full moon is October 4th. Dare I hope you'll finally take action?

*also just generally inappropriate for the world song. Because it sucks.

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Mon 21 Sep, 2009 9:21 PM Quote
Are you asking us to kill people?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 22 Sep, 2009 12:34 AM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:

Gladly.....are you a werewolf?????

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 22 Sep, 2009 4:17 AM Quote
i love that song

warren zevon

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 22 Sep, 2009 1:58 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
i love that song

warren zevon

I've said this before, but Warren Zevon has the distinction of writing of my favorite songs and one of my most hated songs. "Werewolves of London" is running neck and neck for my most hated song of all time with "I Shot the Sheriff" (any version).

As for "All Summer Long," I've heard it so many times that even when it's not playing, I can still hear it.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 22 Sep, 2009 2:09 PM Quote
cause of this being bumped i'm on a total zevon tear !

The Flamin Groovies did the raddest version of werewolves of london all mersy beat sounding

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 22 Sep, 2009 3:39 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:

Gladly.....are you a werewolf?????

I think Gladly is avoiding my question. Very suspicious.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 7:19 AM