Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 11 Dec, 2008 10:52 PM Quote
For the past 2 days, the same song has been on the radio when i have gotten out of my car at work, and when ive gotten back in my car after work.

mili
mili Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 7:06 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
For the past 2 days, the same song has been on the radio when i have gotten out of my car at work, and when ive gotten back in my car after work.

What's the song?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 12:35 PM Quote
day one it was Shock of Lightning, and yesterday it was Baby It's Cold Outside. But not the version from Elf that I like a lot.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 4:41 PM Quote
Phew atlast I finished all my craft sessions. Last one was ohhhh and hour ago. Manic kids I tell ya! Glad I got no injuries this time ;)

Can't wait for this day to be over, well the working day anyway. I'm soooooo tired! Home to a cooked meal, pjs and movie! Oh and did I mention bed?!?! *sighs*

I love lazy evenings, they are the best!

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 5:03 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

I love lazy evenings, they are the best!

So true :D I have to do homework though, which is reading almost 100 pages of Pride and Prejudice. Not the worst thing in the world!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 5:07 PM Quote

Lazy evenings are so good, I'm sitting here with a can of Guinness, Dee has gone for a wee lie down for a while, I'm gonna start dinner in a bit, Rogan Josh. Lazy evening of DVDs, comfort food and alcohol ahead methinks

Dubz

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 5:13 PM Quote
I am going to get absolutely wankered and go out dancing at that clubnight misterpritpop left a thread about.

It's the best club night in the world.

Aw pants, it's raining :(

Darran
Darran Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 5:14 PM Quote
For me, It's Hockey night.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 5:39 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I am going to get absolutely wankered and go out dancing at that clubnight misterpritpop left a thread about.

Yo Grin!! I hear Shane is doing a DJ set at an after show party in Slamm or Jamm or someplace in Brixton after the gig !!!

Dubz

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 5:42 PM Quote
Im jetting my ass to Toronto right after work for a friend's concert.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 5:49 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

Yo Grin!! I hear Shane is doing a DJ set at an after show party in Slamm or Jamm or someplace in Brixton after the gig !!!

Dubz

If he can still fuckin stand!! I didn't know about this, dya know which date it is? I can't afford to see The Pogues, I've spent my last pennies on a leather jacket and Specials tickets. And a Blur ticket.

Oh, where did all my money gooooooo? I want it back.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 5:54 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

Dubz

If he can still fuckin stand!! I didn't know about this, dya know which date it is? I can't afford to see The Pogues, I've spent my last pennies on a leather jacket and Specials tickets. And a Blur ticket.

Oh, where did all my money gooooooo? I want it back.

Details

btw The Stranglers are only supporting in Manchester{details here} (Bah fucking Humbug!!!)

Dubz

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 5:58 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Details btw The Stranglers are only in Manchester{details here} (Bah fucking Humbug!!!)

Dubz

Oh yeah I knew about The Stranglers thing, was gonna get up to Manc for tomorrow night, then go to Clint Boon's club night after the gig. Gutted I can't make it. But what the hey, I'm going to see The Specials in May!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 6:03 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I'm going to see The Specials in May!

Little Bitch !!

I wanna go !!!!

Dubz

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 6:17 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I'm going to see The Specials in May!

Little Bitch !!

I wanna go !!!!

Dubz

When I checked earlier today there were still London tickets left, they added another date!

And that's my favourite Specials song! Well, that or Nite Klub :D

Pages Previous 1...35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:21 PM