Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU (part 3)
minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2012 3:34 PM Quote
Nikki and I bought tickets (read: beat ticketmaster's system) and are going to the Winter Classic (outdoor NHL game) in the D on NYE.
SO, we are going to freeze to death. Nice knowing (most of) you all!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 01 Sep, 2012 12:32 AM Quote
debating should we start a Championship league thread ?

mili
mili Posted Sat 01 Sep, 2012 4:10 PM Quote
September 1st and it's cool, rainy and windy. Autumn is here.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 01 Sep, 2012 8:15 PM Quote
mili wrote:
September 1st and it's cool, rainy and windy. Autumn is here.

September 1st and it is HOT here. SEPTEMBER! When did this happen?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 02 Sep, 2012 6:39 PM Quote
Gave up on watching Bayern Munich ..Did Javi Martinez play at all ?

monkey
monkey Posted Mon 03 Sep, 2012 2:20 PM Quote
monkey wrote:

Last Saturday i was out at the pub with my dad and his pals (it's a proper pub with old men, no kids and a dog)This group of lasses come into the bar and stupidly i said out loud 'my god look at her.....she's beautiful' After a piss ripping and a few drinks i went over (how big are my balls!) to hit on her. Turns out they were Uni students over from America and were returning the next day. Not only was this girl stunning, she was up for a laugh. She was awesome!. Gutted i didn't get time to know her

Turns out i would get to know her. I tracked her down on FB (like a stalker) and we spent almost every night of the summer on video chat.

monkey
monkey Posted Mon 03 Sep, 2012 2:22 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
monkey wrote:
minnmess wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
monkey wrote:
Wow no posts in here since the 21st!. I should probably share the good news that I'm going to be a dad!!. Only joking. Who in their right mind would have my children.

For me, no news is good news

I almost believed you for a second :P Maybe you should find a crazy person to mother your children!

For our entertainment, mostly

I'm working on it!

Kristy, your post count looks like it says BOOB

Andrew! You are worse than Anne!

Nobody is worse than Anne. That's just a fact

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 03 Sep, 2012 8:08 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
minnmess wrote:
monkey wrote:
minnmess wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
monkey wrote:
Wow no posts in here since the 21st!. I should probably share the good news that I'm going to be a dad!!. Only joking. Who in their right mind would have my children.

For me, no news is good news

I almost believed you for a second :P Maybe you should find a crazy person to mother your children!

For our entertainment, mostly

I'm working on it!

Kristy, your post count looks like it says BOOB

Andrew! You are worse than Anne!

Nobody is worse than Anne. That's just a fact

That is so sweet Kristy! <3

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 08 Sep, 2012 12:26 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
monkey wrote:

Last Saturday i was out at the pub with my dad and his pals (it's a proper pub with old men, no kids and a dog)This group of lasses come into the bar and stupidly i said out loud 'my god look at her.....she's beautiful' After a piss ripping and a few drinks i went over (how big are my balls!) to hit on her. Turns out they were Uni students over from America and were returning the next day. Not only was this girl stunning, she was up for a laugh. She was awesome!. Gutted i didn't get time to know her

Turns out i would get to know her. I tracked her down on FB (like a stalker) and we spent almost every night of the summer on video chat.

That's precisely what FB was created for!

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sat 08 Sep, 2012 3:02 AM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
monkey wrote:
monkey wrote:

What University does she go to Andrew?

Sunny
Sunny Posted Sat 08 Sep, 2012 12:41 PM Quote
My 'potential bad news' countdown = 48 hrs to go ...

I'm not sure whether I want time to speed up just to get it over with, or for it to slow down to have more time for life to be normal ... or as normal as it gets right now.

A friend just emailed to say her new job is only £7.50 per hour, and that her freezer has broken down. How I wish I could swap problems with people right now.

monkey
monkey Posted Sat 08 Sep, 2012 8:02 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
monkey wrote:
monkey wrote:

I think if everyone was to be honest they would admit to having done some facebook stalking. I'm sure glad i done it!

She's at the one in Idaho

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 08 Sep, 2012 9:50 PM Quote
monkey wrote:

What University does she go to Andrew? [/quote]

She's at the one in Idaho [/quote]

My guess would be that there is more than 1.

monkey
monkey Posted Sat 08 Sep, 2012 11:23 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
monkey wrote:

She's at the one in Idaho [/quote]

My guess would be that there is more than 1. [/quote]

Probably. Shes most likely told me but much of the time i find myself drifting off and not paying much attention. She talks and talks.....and talks. I cant focus because i just keep thinking how wonderful she is and get distracted.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sun 09 Sep, 2012 3:51 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
minnmess wrote:
monkey wrote:

She's at the one in Idaho

My guess would be that there is more than 1. [/quote]

Probably. Shes most likely told me but much of the time i find myself drifting off and not paying much attention. She talks and talks.....and talks. I cant focus because i just keep thinking how wonderful she is and get distracted. [/quote]
I'm guessing its U of Idaho or Boise St. Either way, a fellow Northwesterner. Happy for you Andrew!

Pages Previous 1...34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:52 PM