Travis

Re: Album leak
paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 1:49 PM Quote
Mikko85 wrote:
I suspect the single (plus b-sides) will be leaked first. Don't see anything imminent right now, but I know where it'll be leaked first, so keeping a keen eye...

argh sod it, I just KNOW I'm gona download this. Justification being that I'm gonna buy the album anyway, but still me bad person.

Well there's not long for them to leak since they're available at midnight to everyone who pre-ordered them!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 2:37 PM Quote
The b-sides? I've already got them from iTunes. Both really good. Especially Used To Belong. One of my favourite Travis b-sides. :)

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 3:46 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
The b-sides? I've already got them from iTunes. Both really good. Especially Used To Belong. One of my favourite Travis b-sides. :)

Yeah, they're available in most places, except the Trinity Store. I've just had to spend £1.50 getting them 10 hours early, isn't life terrible sometimes? :D

matsimon
matsimon Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 6:49 PM Quote
good afternoon! I`m from Brazil and I don`t obtain to buy singles, therefore I do not have credit card… :( somebody could send single to me? it send somebody me for email! please! :) matheussimoncorrea@hotmail.com

please!! i`m very very very fan of band...

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 3:50 PM