Travis

Re: The She's So Strange Appreciation Society
kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Thu 07 Jun, 2007 9:02 PM Quote
tis time for me to join in, i've just come back from tesco and i find all this complaining about wrong threads, firstly harry potter leave the youngons alone. if they want to comment about songs on this thread, well let them, i still think you own lulu an apology for calling her a dumb fuck and i wont rest till i hear it

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Thu 07 Jun, 2007 9:05 PM Quote
You will never rest

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Thu 07 Jun, 2007 9:08 PM Quote
just having a laugh with mr potter, but i'm on your side, my fav song at moment is as you are, just listened to it in car

Esteban
Esteban Posted Thu 07 Jun, 2007 9:09 PM Quote
http://www.forumspile.com/Thread-Cannot_be_saved_by_kittens.jpg

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Thu 07 Jun, 2007 9:09 PM Quote
kim2007w wrote:
just having a laugh with mr potter, but i'm on your side, my fav song at moment is as you are, just listened to it in car

Thanks but their no point been on my side I feel as if I have a good point and it back fires nobody on this board likes me i might as well leave it I think I've out stayed my welcome

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Thu 07 Jun, 2007 9:10 PM Quote
nice one

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Thu 07 Jun, 2007 9:10 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
http://www.forumspile.com/Thread-Cannot_be_saved_by_kittens.jpg

Aww they're so cute

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Thu 07 Jun, 2007 9:56 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
she's so strange is my fave travis song.
this song deserves to come out of mothballs and played live again.

anyone else love this song? if so become a charter member of the She's So Strange Appreciation Society or SSSAS for short.

Oh yes! Count me in for sure! This is defnitely in my top 10 fave Travistunes. Wait could be top 5 too. Anywho, excellent stuff, extremely underrated too.

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Thu 07 Jun, 2007 10:04 PM Quote
kim2007w wrote:
tis time for me to join in, i've just come back from tesco and i find all this complaining about wrong threads, firstly harry potter leave the youngons alone. if they want to comment about songs on this thread, well let them, i still think you own lulu an apology for calling her a dumb fuck and i wont rest till i hear it

Ahhhhhhh get serious...apologize? Why would you be hurt by what he said. Dude...you are much too sensitive. This is his thread. why would you apologize on your thread?

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Thu 07 Jun, 2007 10:10 PM Quote
alramon13 wrote:
kim2007w wrote:

Ahhhhhhh get serious...apologize? Why would you be hurt by what he said. Dude...you are much too sensitive. This is his thread. why would you apologize on your thread?

no worries, i'm only having a laugh, which is normal on here, mr potter understands where i'm coming from

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 07 Jun, 2007 10:19 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
she's so strange is my fave travis song.
this song deserves to come out of mothballs and played live again.

anyone else love this song? if so become a charter member of the She's So Strange Appreciation Society or SSSAS for short.

I admit that when I first heard this song, I didn't like it much, and I'd skip over it...but then later on, something clicked, and now I love it!
oooh, would LOVE to hear it live...

SSSAS woohoo!!

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Thu 07 Jun, 2007 10:32 PM Quote
kim2007w wrote:
no worries, i'm only having a laugh, which is normal on here, mr potter understands where i'm coming from

Oh ok...i don't get on here enough to know who knows who. It's all good:)

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Thu 07 Jun, 2007 10:37 PM Quote
alramon13 wrote:
kim2007w wrote:

Oh ok...i don't get on here enough to know who knows who. It's all good:)

yes thanks, no problems at all,

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 3:16 AM