Travis

Re: Things you dont like / would like, right now
champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sun 20 Jul, 2008 9:05 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Don't like:
This retarded new board with bugger all intelligent or interesting conversation going on. Seriously people, what happened?!

Would like
Sleep

P.S. Hi howzitgaun?

GASP!!!!!!!!

BURN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Undroo. Dubz and myself would like to welcome you to our club. :)

Once again I realize how I miss being in the same team with Undroo . Oh it was so fun! ;-)

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Sun 20 Jul, 2008 9:18 PM Quote
I bloody HATE computers

Andrew
Andrew Posted Sun 20 Jul, 2008 11:24 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
How great we have you here- cause you're not lame at all!

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/ATA/25987DG~Big-Weenie-Posters.jpg

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 12:28 AM Quote
Andrew wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
How great we have you here- cause you're not lame at all!

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/ATA/25987DG~Big-Weenie-Posters.jpg

*can't help but thinks the play ground images Haz used to post at times like these* :-)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 12:52 AM Quote
HATE: People who show up on the board just to bitch about how it sucks, but never attempt to make it better by posting anything interesting themselves AND people who say they love the board one minute, but change their minds once they see their old boardie friends show up to diss it.

Now that's what I call being a weenie.

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 1:00 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
AND people who say they love the board one minute, but change their minds once they see their old boardie friends show up to diss it.

Apparently your target is me in your post. Never said I 'don't' love this board as I am still posting since MANY years so dunno why you said 'change their minds'.

And yes I am happy when seeing my old friends around and don't think it is anybody's business.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 1:05 AM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:
Nikki wrote:
AND people who say they love the board one minute, but change their minds once they see their old boardie friends show up to diss it.

Apparently your target is me in your post. Never said I 'don't' love this board as I am still posting since MANY years so dunno why you said 'change their minds'.

And yes I am happy when seeing my old friends around and don't think it is anybody's business.

I dunno...maybe it was this comment?

champagnesupernova Jul-20-08 9.06am
I know. Worst thing is people tend to assault you verbally if you ever happen to utter the fact that it really bleeding sucks down these parts most of the time. Phew, there I said it. :-P

Did it suck when everyone (including myself) was thrilled you were getting to finally see Travis in Istanbul? But whatever...moving on.

dee
dee Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 1:07 AM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I don't like being woken up at 7 in the morning so someone can wank off to my voice.

ha!

sorry grinner-i promise i'll try to stop ringing you so early...

:P

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 1:11 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Did it suck when everyone (including myself) was thrilled you were getting to finally see Travis in Istanbul? But whatever...moving on.

It is funny what you are doing there. You are being childish including 'Travis' to the conversation. I never said anything rude to contacts supported me not only when the band came to Istanbul but every other time I needed them on many subjects.
That quote is from a personal comment I wrote to Andrew and I suppose I am free to criticize things going on here. I did not target any certain person there including you. I love this board but I don't have to enjoy all the threads in here. You can't win a conversation by making a pointless demagogy.

Oh and since you're stalking my posts I guess you overlooked this one I wrote to Leila:

"About what you say in the deep note, I am not the one to complain about the new board as I barely spend time here recently. But I am sure there are many decent - lovely people that I have had chance to talk or I couldn't even meet in a thread yet. But I DO understand what your point is and kinda agree. We ALL used to be nice people once upon a time, were not we? ;-)
New members, please don't take it something against you. I know how boring this 'good old days' talk can get. I suppose it is just a longing, kinda nostalgia we (me, Leila, and some other boardies) are feeling at times. :-)
All in all, Travis MB is da place to be. Always has, always will. *bows*"

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 1:41 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

It is funny what you are doing there. You are being childish including 'Travis' to the conversation. I never said anything rude to contacts supported me not only when the band came to Istanbul but every other time I needed them on many subjects.
That quote is from a personal comment I wrote to Andrew and I suppose I am free to criticize things going on here. I did not target any certain person there including you. I love this board but I don't have to enjoy all the threads in here. You can't win a conversation by making a pointless demagogy.

Oh and since you're stalking my posts I guess you overlooked this one I wrote to Leila:

"About what you say in the deep note, I am not the one to complain about the new board as I barely spend time here recently. But I am sure there are many decent - lovely people that I have had chance to talk or I couldn't even meet in a thread yet. But I DO understand what your point is and kinda agree. We ALL used to be nice people once upon a time, were not we? ;-)
New members, please don't take it something against you. I know how boring this 'good old days' talk can get. I suppose it is just a longing, kinda nostalgia we (me, Leila, and some other boardies) are feeling at times. :-)
All in all, Travis MB is da place to be. Always has, always will. *bows*"

How am I being childish? It's a Travis message board. What's wrong with bringing up Travis and the fact that people are really nice to you here? Thanks for finding that post. It proves my point. The Travis MB is the place to be one minute for you and once your old bud comes back, you send profile messages about how it sucks. I'm not stalking your posts, I just clicked on Andrew's profile and it was right there for all to see.

I guess I just agree with Megg when she said "yaaaaaaaawn"...it's getting old! If you don't like the board, then post something you find interesting and make it better rather than make comments about how it sucks and then leave. I find that childish, to be honest.

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 1:56 AM Quote
Seriously, you are making zero sense. Twisting the point. And just talking to make me look like a crap before my friends' eyes. And that is rude and hostile (especially because you don't know me at all).
I didn't know I should ask for your permission before replying to a thread or posting to my old mates. Why are you so disturbed, I don't get it. Anyway, guess you're bored and this is going nowhere. I will leave you alone hassling with your own shade. Enjoy!

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 3:41 AM Quote
I DON'T like that 'Big Weenie' image, so disgusting, makes me wanna throw up. Thanks for posting it, huh??

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 7:51 AM Quote
Hangovers

a saline drip and some morphine

Dubz

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 8:14 AM Quote
I would like to sleep

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 12:39 PM Quote
And that is rude and hostile (especially because you don't know me at all).
Enjoy!

Making comments on people Nikki has never talked to is nothing new.

Apparently myself and Dubz dont like people having fun. *shrugs*

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:19 AM