Travis

Re: Countdown to Montreux
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 10:30 PM Quote
Eledh wrote:
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Thank you Eledh! It's been a while since I last saw you around! How are you? :o)

I know... Sorry.
Been through terrible days... But now I'm great.
You?

I'm so sorry to hear you've been through a rough time. I'm glad you're better now *hugs*

Thanks for that set list Lucile! :o)

Lucile
Lucile Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 10:38 PM Quote
I forgot to mention that initially, they were going to do All I Want To Do Is Rock and Turn during the encore instead of SlideShow and Blue Flashing Light which were supposed to end the first part of the set but it seems that they've changed their minds halfway through the show.

Eledh
Eledh Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 10:54 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

I'm so sorry to hear you've been through a rough time. I'm glad you're better now *hugs*

Thanks for that set list Lucile! :o)

*hugs back*
Thank you, love. Really. All better now. And hope you're all right too.

Delia24Oct07
Delia24Oct07 Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 9:24 AM Quote
Yay! Finally someone was able to take some pictures! Thank you! Didn't someone take some from when we were talking to them? ;)

Safe Side
Safe Side Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 2:35 PM Quote
lilly wrote:

errrr, what about WDIAROM? don't say they kicked it off the setlist ;)

Thank God, after seeing them 11 times i could happily never hear that song again, its not my fave and i always felt the band didnt really enojy playin it cause they felt they have to hopefully this will keep up for the uk shows so that some other tracks can get a airing

Delia24Oct07
Delia24Oct07 Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 3:22 PM Quote
Safe Side wrote:
lilly wrote:

errrr, what about WDIAROM? don't say they kicked it off the setlist ;)

Thank God, after seeing them 11 times i could happily never hear that song again, its not my fave and i always felt the band didnt really enojy playin it cause they felt they have to hopefully this will keep up for the uk shows so that some other tracks can get a airing

You lucky, you could hear ANYTHING (even if it was WDIAROM)live by them 11 times... ;)

Anyway, you're right, I don't think it's their own favourite, they just played it, because it is their most famous and they sort of had to. I didn't miss it...

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 2:45 PM