Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Sat 05 Jul, 2008 4:06 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Airport? Hotel?

and how you know when they'll arrive?

Re: close encounter with TRAVIS
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 05 Jul, 2008 5:18 PM Quote
Well, we found out about the flight when they came to Argentina because a newspaper published it. But the news was wrong, and we checked the airport website and deduced in which flight they would be arriving. We didn't go to the airport because we weren't sure (but we were right hahaha).
And about the hotel... It was a coincidence. A friend of mine had come to Buenos Aires from another city just to see Travis, and we decided to meet another friend (who also likes Travis) at the Panamericano Hotel... and Travis were staying there :oP. It was just luck :o)

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Sat 05 Jul, 2008 5:52 PM Quote
Well, we found out about the flight when they came to Argentina because a newspaper published it. But the news was wrong, and we checked the airport website and deduced in which flight they would be arriving. We didn't go to the airport because we weren't sure (but we were right hahaha).
And about the hotel... It was a coincidence. A friend of mine had come to Buenos Aires from another city just to see Travis, and we decided to meet another friend (who also likes Travis) at the Panamericano Hotel... and Travis were staying there :oP. It was just luck :o)

thanks, you are so lucky, Juli!

daytimeoyster
daytimeoyster Posted Sat 05 Jul, 2008 5:52 PM Quote
so it's just a matter of luck

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 05 Jul, 2008 6:14 PM Quote
But it's not impossible. There must be a way to know those things, because there were other fans at the hotel when we got there. They must have found out somehow...

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Sat 05 Jul, 2008 6:17 PM Quote
But it's not impossible. There must be a way to know those things, because there were other fans at the hotel when we got there. They must have found out somehow...

Nothing is impossible. Nike.

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Sun 06 Jul, 2008 12:07 AM Quote
Airport? Hotel?

first at all good luck, enough patience and hope to see them... and a little of research lol

I mean, at last here in Mexico it's not soo easy to find them after show, so, airport and hotel are the only choices to see them or any other band...

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sun 06 Jul, 2008 3:53 AM Quote

Yes, it is not impossible, otherwise there wouldn't be so many fans who have gotten pics with them and signed stuff. It's no easy, yeah maybe you need a little bit of luck, but if you really want to meet them you'll do everything to make it happen ;o). Anyways, I'm positive you're gonna meet them, especially if you take all the advices that all the nicest fans in the world have given to you :o).

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 12:58 PM