Travis

Re: How arrogant can one person be?
Lucile
Lucile Posted Sat 24 May, 2008 9:49 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
I remember going to a Stereophonics concert and they didn't say a peep, was disgusted! What is with that! Show some love to you fans please! *sighs*

Kelly Jones is really shy and he doesn't feel comfortable talking to the crowd. He's getting better at it though. He interacts with the crowd a lot more these days.

Lucile
Lucile Posted Sat 24 May, 2008 9:54 PM Quote
spid wrote:
When I wnet to see RObbie he had a great time talking to the audience.

Robbie is always amazing. During the last tour, almost 15 minutes of the shows were dedicated for audience participation. He knows how to make the fans feel like they're part of the show.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 16 Jun, 2008 7:12 AM Quote
C'mon man!

Kanye takes the stage... at 4:30 am!

I don't get it! People pay money to see you at this festival. They stand there for hours and hours just so you can take your sweet time and arrive on stage late! That's just weak sauce. If that happens at Lolla, I'm going to renounce Kanye.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 16 Jun, 2008 9:49 AM Quote
i would love kanye so much more if he weren't kanye. he's definitely full of himself but i also enjoy his music very much so *shrug*....n.e.r.d. are great...was lupe fiasco there too? he's amazing.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 16 Jun, 2008 3:17 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
So I went to see Kanye West last night with my cousin. I don’t really care for his music, but went to be with my cousin because she’s been to a lot of concerts with me. The "Gold Digger" song is pretty catchy, but the rest of what I heard was pure rubbish. N.E.R.D (whoever they are) and Rihanna opened for him. She was alright. I like the "Umbrella" song. People were really, really into it, but eh...we were really high up and I just felt out of place and was getting high from people smoking some serious weed, lol. The only part that was cool was Kanye's set. But get this...he didn't even ONCE acknowledge the crowd. WTF is up with that?!? Not even a "Hello Detroit!" I've never been to a concert where the band/artist didn't say a single word to the crowd. It was bizarre. He’s an a-hole.

I lost points in a battle of the bands cos of that once. It wasn't out of arrogance though- it was pure nervousness. I doubt Kanye West was nervous though!

That's what i like about the bands i like. When they play live they talk to, and sometimes even interact with the crowd. It makes for a better gig

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 11:32 PM