Travis

Re: Bored
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 8:44 PM Quote
Well, I'm gonna go start doing what I need to do here. Nice chatting with you, dah-ling!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 8:45 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Rock Hudson was a cross-dresser and his whife didn't know untill she saw him in her dressing with heels and everything. Jaysus !

Ok, that's it for tonight, ok? No more images of my dad in a dress, please!

alright ! a nightgown then ?
LOL

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 8:46 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Well, I'm gonna go start doing what I need to do here. Nice chatting with you, dah-ling!

Okay ! I'm cranky so i'm off to bed quite soon.

Speak to you soon then petite tortue.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 8:51 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
LOL

*rolls eyes*

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 8:54 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
LOL

*rolls eyes*

rolls eyes too

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 9:00 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Hanne wrote:

*rolls eyes*

rolls eyes too

Copycat

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 9:05 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Hanne wrote:

*rolls eyes*

rolls eyes too

Copycat

did you go to the gym today ?

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 9:06 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Yes, this morning. Step aerobics. And you? What did you do today?

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 9:12 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Yes, this morning. Step aerobics. And you? What did you do today?

I didn't go - tomorrow i'm doing stretching.
So fa i've tried pilates, ashangta yoga, abs+bum and what is called "barre au sol" - it's exercising like dancers do to stretch.
Step aerobics would kill me. You're fit and i'm not !

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 9:17 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
So fa i've tried pilates, ashangta yoga, abs+bum and what is called "barre au sol" - it's exercising like dancers do to stretch.

That all sounds very good for training your balance and all those small muscles that keep you upright. However, wouldn't it be a good idea to get your pulse up as well? I found that a combination of pulse and strength is very nice :o)

I don't really do yoga, even though I'm sure it's very good. I do coreball, which has a bit of yoga in it :o)

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 9:22 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

That all sounds very good for training your balance and all those small muscles that keep you upright. However, wouldn't it be a good idea to get your pulse up as well? I found that a combination of pulse and strength is very nice :o)

I don't really do yoga, even though I'm sure it's very good. I do coreball, which has a bit of yoga in it :o)

The abs+bum thingy is like aerobics and it's hard.
I like pilates because it's about the core muscles and the yoga class was many thing but "boring".

What is coreball ?

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 9:37 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
The abs+bum thingy is like aerobics and it's hard.
I like pilates because it's about the core muscles and the yoga class was many thing but "boring".

What is coreball ?

Oh I know what abs+bum classes are like. But aerobics or spinning will give a completely different kind of pulse. I know it seems difficult to get started with it, but it only gets better :o) It's all about finding something you like.

Coreball is basically yoga/muscle training on a ball. Doing it on the ball means that you need to stabilize while doing it. Hence the 'core' in coreball cos it stabilizes your core muscles.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 2:28 AM Quote
I went shopping. I need a new coat and I couldn't find one. And I hate shopping, I think I mentioned that here a couple of times already.
I know I'm chubby and everything, but seriously, if I can't find a size, then half of the women in this city can't either. A saleswoman even felt guilty because of that. I won't feel bad with myself just because fucking clothes companies can't make fucking normal sizes. I'm not even talking about really big sizes. I'm talking about sizes for people with a few extra kilos on them.
The other day I went to buy a shirt and it looked great... except I couldn't button it up in the part of my chest. I asked for a bigger size, and it looked all baggy... but still couldn't button it in the chest. And trust me, my boobs aren't that big at all. Only someone with no breatst at all could use that thing. It's not normal!

Design clothes for people, not for hangers damn it!!!!!

That's my rant of the day. I HATE SHOPPING! And I need a fucking coat.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 2:53 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
I went shopping. I need a new coat and I couldn't find one. And I hate shopping, I think I mentioned that here a couple of times already.
I know I'm chubby and everything, but seriously, if I can't find a size, then half of the women in this city can't either. A saleswoman even felt guilty because of that. I won't feel bad with myself just because fucking clothes companies can't make fucking normal sizes. I'm not even talking about really big sizes. I'm talking about sizes for people with a few extra kilos on them.
The other day I went to buy a shirt and it looked great... except I couldn't button it up in the part of my chest. I asked for a bigger size, and it looked all baggy... but still couldn't button it in the chest. And trust me, my boobs aren't that big at all. Only someone with no breatst at all could use that thing. It's not normal!

Design clothes for people, not for hangers damn it!!!!!

That's my rant of the day. I HATE SHOPPING! And I need a fucking coat.

Awww! LOL! Juli, your post made me laugh. Mainly because you're always so cheerful on the board. :P I'm back from shopping...I usually LUV to shop, but was annoyed by how freakin' expensive everything was. I found a pair of black cigarette pants and some flat, strapy, Grecian-looking sandals. The pants looked good cuz they're really slimming. Now I just need some sort of long top to wear with it.

EDIT: Almost forgot...they were playing "Closer" in the mall!! My mom was actually the one who noticed it first. yey! :)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 3:07 AM Quote
I hear ya on the shopping thing, Juli. I buy almost everything over the internet. Hate shopping! My problem is that I usually hate everything that is in style. I like really plain clothes. Boring clothes. The "boringer" the better. It's hard to find plain, boring clothes. Especially boring clothes in the colors that I like.

I finally figured out how to change the names of songs on my iTunes. Before, all the boardie Friends versions were all called VIDEO TO MP3. I went through and titled them all and gave each boardie proper artist credit. That's what I've been doing tonight. Another wild Saturday at my house.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:46 PM