Re: Which mobile?
Esteban
Esteban Posted Fri 21 Mar, 2008 11:00 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
As well as being sectioned.

Iam Apple Certfied :)

btw the Esteban , your promotion of the iPhone wouldnt be because of the profit
deal you have with Apple would it ;)

Haha, tbh I couldn't fail with this query. The XDA is ours, and we do the Curve as well. iPhones are hard to sell, mostly because people see a 2mp camera and turn their noses up at it. To look at the iPhone camera spec is to completely miss the point imo.

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Fri 21 Mar, 2008 11:57 PM Quote
Well I have settled for the XDA Orbit 2 today :) It really is a good phone , it seems to have everything on it.Nice big screen but slim with a pen that fits nicely in the phone, wifi , sat nav, excel , outlook word etc .Can get your own email account up.

It seems to have a lot more options than the Iphone ( although I could be wrong!) I liked the iphone but I'm no good with the touch pad, I prefer a pen. Will def do what you want Dubz and only £49 to upgrade (02) whereas the iphone was £279 .

I thought the Blackberry pearl ( the latest with wifi) was awful. Terrible keypad and terrible interface for the internet , slow.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sat 22 Mar, 2008 12:31 AM Quote
If you wanted a pen you should have said, I'd have sent you to Staples.

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Sun 23 Mar, 2008 1:16 AM Quote
I've had every single Blackberry model since they were first introduced...and I just switched to the iPhone a few weeks ago.

iPhone does it all so much better....

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 11:05 PM