Travis

Re: any new about dougie's baby???
galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Sat 22 Mar, 2008 7:56 AM Quote
melissa wrote:
heysupernova wrote:
girl here too :)

someone told me back in february that the baby's name was going to be clementine and that 'she' had already been born :/ big cuek!

Album 6. Day 6

Kelly's birthday today. Have a lovely morning with her opening presents and cards. Amongst other things i got her a ukelele so we have some fun working out some tunes. My darling clementine is her first success.

I took that from album's diary. I suppose when he said about Clementine, he's been talking about their child

OMG!!!

For a little moment, I believed this =)

who knows?
I think his baby hasn't born, not yet...
we have to wait for news about this

heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Sun 23 Mar, 2008 1:02 AM Quote
melissa wrote:
heysupernova wrote:
girl here too :)

someone told me back in february that the baby's name was going to be clementine and that 'she' had already been born :/ big cuek!

Album 6. Day 6

Kelly's birthday today. Have a lovely morning with her opening presents and cards. Amongst other things i got her a ukelele so we have some fun working out some tunes. My darling clementine is her first success.

I took that from album's diary. I suppose when he said about Clementine, he's been talking about their child

thanks! I'm just reading those diaries cause I didn't have the time last month! guess my friends were telling the truth :P thanks again :) and clementine sounds greatttt

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 23 Mar, 2008 2:01 AM Quote
I very much doubt the baby was born during the recording. Not with the stuff he was saying. The baby is probably about to be born or has just been born in the past week or so. He'll tell us when he wants to.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 23 Mar, 2008 4:28 AM Quote
Clementine is a song you guys, lol!

*ahem*

"Oh my darlin', oh my darlin', oh my daaaarlin' Clementine. You are lost and gone forever, dreadful sorry, Clementine."

heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Sun 23 Mar, 2008 5:00 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

*ahem*

"Oh my darlin', oh my darlin', oh my daaaarlin' Clementine. You are lost and gone forever, dreadful sorry, Clementine."

that's why I found that information so weird! ;D
(thank you, you smart girl haha)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 23 Mar, 2008 5:25 AM Quote
heysupernova wrote:
Nikki wrote:

*ahem*

that's why I found that information so weird! ;D
(thank you, you smart girl haha)

Hahaa, well, it's an old American folk song I think, so I wouldn't really expect everyone on this board to know it.

This is slightly off topic, but I finally saw "No Country For Old Men" today. It's so freaky, yet so good! Kelly does an excellent job! My boyfriend was really surprised when I told him that the actress was Dougie's Scottish wife. :)

Very excited for them & can't wait to hear the baby news! And I'm sure, whether it's a boy or a girl, baby Payne will be rocking those cute little Converse sneakers Dougie got as a present from some boardies.

sara spain
sara spain Posted Sun 23 Mar, 2008 6:17 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
And I'm sure, whether it's a boy or a girl, baby Payne will be rocking those cute little Converse sneakers Dougie got as a present from some boardies.

eLEDH, ERIKA AND ME WILL DIE IF IF SEE DOUGIEĀ“S BABY WITH BABY CONVERSE!

melissa
melissa Posted Sun 23 Mar, 2008 7:42 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

*ahem*

yeah we know, I just was confussed but now it is everything clear. thanks

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 23 Mar, 2008 8:20 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

*ahem*

You may not believe this, but from that rendition, I now know what song we're talking about! Your singing must be amazing, to have carried that much information completely silently ;)
Loving the daaaarlin' btw! :D

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 24 Mar, 2008 12:43 AM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Nikki wrote:

*ahem*

You may not believe this, but from that rendition, I now know what song we're talking about! Your singing must be amazing, to have carried that much information completely silently ;)
Loving the daaaarlin' btw! :D

Oh, why thank you. You have to do it with a Southern accent. lol ;)

yuzuki
yuzuki Posted Mon 24 Mar, 2008 2:09 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
Ursina wrote:
maybe they just want to have some time on their own. surely you understand that telling us here is not really a priority ! so just give Dougie and Kelly some space !

exactly.

well, yes, i'm agree.

damon
damon Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 9:37 PM Quote
this is the kind of stuff i consider exceed the fan limit and become something else.... (in my personal opinion) we shouldn't even ask!

damon
damon Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 9:37 PM Quote
this is the kind of stuff i consider exceed the fan limit and become something else.... (in my personal opinion) we shouldn't even ask!

ChineseBlues
ChineseBlues Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 10:11 PM Quote
damon wrote:

I agree.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 10:20 PM Quote
What's wrong with asking?! Nobody was being pushy for an answer and being interested and wanting to know if family Dougie is ok is fine. There's nothing wrong in caring and wondering.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:05 AM