haz
haz Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 4:42 PM Quote
spid wrote:
haz wrote:
spid wrote:
haz wrote:
spid wrote:
haz wrote:

i saw "cloverfield" last evening, the monster is a giant bunny rabbit that nibbles NYC residents to death in a very shaky hand-held camcorder sort of way.

really!!?? - i've never heard of this film but it sounds decidedly odd!

yep this rabbit just comes out of nowhere, knocks the head off the statue of liberty and then eats everything in sight, dropping these HUGE rabbit droppings (they're like giant cannonballs) on the poor people caught in its wake.

I think you are in leg pulling mode today, Haz.

:-0 dude i'm totally on the up and up, sure the movie is called "Cloverfield" right? Rabbits like the clover and from what i understand they live in fields too. scouts honor.

Hmmmm, i think NOBODY knows what the monester is and you are guessing - i say this cos i just googled for it and there wasn't a definative answer so i applaud your creative mind.

argh! you don't believe me it's true i tell you, true!
bah, now i'm hopping mad.

Re: What's the plan for this weekend?
th74
th74 Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 4:43 PM Quote
haz wrote:
:-0 dude i'm totally on the up and up, sure the movie is called "Cloverfield" right? Rabbits like the clover and from what i understand they live in fields too. scouts honor.

Wow...I'm even more excited to see this movie now, lol. I'm all about cuddly bunnies.

spid
spid Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 4:45 PM Quote
haz wrote:

AH, we are into rabbit puns now are we? This is more my style - except i can't think of any! AAARRRGGGHHH

spid
spid Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 4:46 PM Quote
th74 wrote:
haz wrote:

Wow...I'm even more excited to see this movie now, lol. I'm all about cuddly bunnies.

Apparently this one isn't very cuddly and kills vast amount of people by poo-ing on them!

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 4:49 PM Quote
th74 wrote:
haz wrote:

Hmm, didn't have much interest in this movie until now, hehe! But still want to see No Country For Old Men first.

Has anyone seen Juno (Ellen Paige)? I heard that was good too.

haz
haz Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 4:53 PM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:

i've seen that movie and i didn't like it at all. that chick that played the lead role is beyond annoying, the way she talks in this movie just grated on me from start to finish. definitely need to be in possession of fallopian tubes to dig this flick.

haz
haz Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 4:54 PM Quote
spid wrote:
th74 wrote:
haz wrote:

Apparently this one isn't very cuddly and kills vast amount of people by poo-ing on them!

no shit!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 4:55 PM Quote
haz wrote:
minnesotamary wrote:

i've seen that movie and i didn't like it at all. that chick that played the lead role is beyond annoying, the way she talks in this movie just grated on me from start to finish. definitely need to be in possession of fallopian tubes to dig this flick.

i wanted to see it but it's been so hyped up here lately that i think i'm over it.

th74
th74 Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 4:55 PM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:
Hmm, didn't have much interest in this movie until now, hehe! But still want to see No Country For Old Men first.

Hello fellwo Minnesotan! Hope you're staying warm.

I loved Juno, it is very funny. I would see it again, even.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 4:56 PM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:

aww...sorry we didn't get to catch this movie while you were in town. i did see it after though, and i love it!! you should see it, you'd like it!

th74
th74 Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 4:56 PM Quote
haz wrote:
minnesotamary wrote:

That would explain why I liked it, since I do have fallopian tubes! Didn't you like the soundtrack? I thought it was great. I may be biased, since it is set in my state, and I got all the local references.

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 4:57 PM Quote
haz wrote:
minnesotamary wrote:

Hehe! Yeah, I decided I wouldn't even attempt to drag the hubby along...chic night all the way!!

haz
haz Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 5:00 PM Quote
th74 wrote:
haz wrote:
minnesotamary wrote:

That would explain why I liked it, since I do have fallopian tubes! Didn't you like the soundtrack? I thought it was great. I may be biased, since it is set in my state, and I got all the local references.

sorry but not a big fan of the soundtrack either. my wife loved the music especially that song at the end whereas i just wanted to vomit. i cannot understand why people are all over this thing. but hey, if you dig you dig it's a free country :D

haz
haz Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 5:01 PM Quote
spid wrote:
haz wrote:

AH, we are into rabbit puns now are we? This is more my style - except i can't think of any! AAARRRGGGHHH

a punny rabbit. anyone? *silence*
anyone?

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 5:02 PM Quote
haz wrote:
minnesotamary wrote:

yeah, her dialogue gets a bit annoying, but the rest of the movie makes up for it.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:53 PM