Travis

Re: Anyone ever done this?
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 12:46 PM Quote
i've sang along to strawberry fields and did the I burried Paul part when I noticed the car next to me looking at me weird. Both our windows were open so they heard it

Moray
Moray Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 12:54 PM Quote
I do it at work in my open plan office. It's a good way of keeping people away from you, and therefore preventing difficult leading questions coming your way.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 1:14 PM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:
I do it at work in my open plan office. It's a good way of keeping people away from you, and therefore preventing difficult leading questions coming your way.

As long as you just stick to singing. A guy at my work sometimes whistles in a way that makes me wanna snap his neck.

I usually stick to singing out loud at home or in a choir. Or, of course, at gigs where shout-singing is allowed lol

varz
varz Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 1:30 PM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:

I like your style.

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 8:57 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Not quite the same thing but i tend to sing my heart out in traffic jams. Not a good thing in summer with everyone having their tops down or windows open...ooops

And admittingly in winter: it doesn't look very pretty.....

Now I imagine you singing like one of those people in REM's Everybody Hurts lol

Well you are not very far off, lol
I discovered yesterday that i sometimes mumble/sing at work too. Sitting behind the computerscreen, going "ooooh selfish jeaaan!" and co-workers give me the "oh-yeah-she-looks-quite-sane-but-meanwhile"- look.....
LOL

Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 9:21 AM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:

I discovered yesterday that i sometimes mumble/sing at work too. Sitting behind the computerscreen, going "ooooh selfish jeaaan!" and co-workers give me the "oh-yeah-she-looks-quite-sane-but-meanwhile"- look.....
LOL

I usually 'sing' in my head, although it can be hard to contain. I make up for it by singing my heart out at home. In a couple of weeks, I'll be moving. I just hope that my new neighbours aren't too sensitive lol

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 11:43 AM Quote
i tend to sing and "dance" when i go shopping if the music is inspiring.

Eledh
Eledh Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 12:38 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:

LOL

Well... At least you look quite-sane XD
Lol...
When my best friend hear selfish jean... He just rolls his eyes and tells to his boyfriend "here we go again. She's going to start."

Lol XD

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 3:18 AM