Travis

Re: Hey! Thought I'd Introduce Myself!
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 9:09 PM Quote
If Dubz was president of alcohol, I'd be his first lady haha. Or we could be drunk tennis mixed doubles partners.

Mmm I fancy playing drunk tennis...

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 9:11 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
hi ! where are you from ?

she's looking for the young guy in kilt

and YAY!!! I'm in the 1000 posts club!

lol!

congrats megg! ask paul about the 1000 post certificate! ;P

Haha, you're not doing too badly in the 3000 club now i see :P

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 9:12 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:

I'm trying Paul! I really am.

Monica
Monica Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 9:35 PM Quote
Welcome to the board Nick! ;)

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 10:04 PM Quote
Hey thanks again everyone lol, and yeah I'll remember that Esteban lol!

Oh and Lemon Grinner, are you from Manchester? Saw in your profile that you like Oasis, I actually went to the same high school as them and don't live far from Burnage, the area where they lived. One of the teachers told us one or two stories about Liam once which I still remember now, even though one of them sounds a bit far fetched lol.

But anyways thanks everyone, hope you all have a good weekend, I'm off to bed now, I'm quite jetlagged lol, so I'll log back in again tomorrow! Have a good night! Speak to you all soon!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 10:04 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
hi ! where are you from ?

she's looking for the young guy in kilt

and YAY!!! I'm in the 1000 posts club!

lol!

congrats megg! ask paul about the 1000 post certificate! ;P

Damn Goosey! You're already at 3,000?!? How did that happen? Well, a very late congrats to you. :P

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 10:13 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
If Dubz was president of alcohol, I'd be his first lady haha.

LMAO

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 11:05 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
paul_c wrote:

Damn Goosey! You're already at 3,000?!? How did that happen? Well, a very late congrats to you. :P

ok for real i didn't even notice until it was pointed out! hahaha anyhway, absy remains my hero when it comes to posting! :D

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 11:11 PM Quote
TheInvisibleBoy wrote:
Hey thanks again everyone lol, and yeah I'll remember that Esteban lol!

Oh and Lemon Grinner, are you from Manchester? Saw in your profile that you like Oasis, I actually went to the same high school as them and don't live far from Burnage, the area where they lived. One of the teachers told us one or two stories about Liam once which I still remember now, even though one of them sounds a bit far fetched lol.

But anyways thanks everyone, hope you all have a good weekend, I'm off to bed now, I'm quite jetlagged lol, so I'll log back in again tomorrow! Have a good night! Speak to you all soon!

I'm from London, but I'm like an honourary Manc haha, I've got a northern soul and ADORE Oasis, that's so cool bout yer high school! Which bit of Mancunia are yer from? I#m off up there in 6 weeks I can't fuckin wait :D :D :D

dee
dee Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 1:00 AM Quote
hey there newbie, hope ya haven't been scared off just yet:)

i pretty much love that this thread has descended into alcohol intake speculation
:D

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 1:54 AM Quote
Welcome Manchester fella. I hope you like the board as much as I do. We're mostly a friendly bunch. I think your profile said you're 19 or so? Well then watch out for AbsolutPurple. She is a COUGAR.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 2:00 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Welcome Manchester fella. I hope you like the board as much as I do. We're mostly a friendly bunch. I think your profile said you're 19 or so? Well then watch out for AbsolutPurple. She is a COUGAR.

What's this cougar thing, I COMPLETELY missed out on the meaning of it and have just ignored it ever since, but I want to know now what the hell yer on about lol.

(and i'm suprised you've not told them to watch out for me, i'm obsessed with manc fellas haha)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 2:24 AM Quote

Cougar

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 2:27 AM Quote
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thankyou :D

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 7:18 AM Quote
Hey, nope, I've not been scared off yet lol. I'm from the Didsbury area of Manchester. And yeah thanks, I'll keep in mind what everyone is saying lol.

Oh yeah and the stories anyway, dunno if they were made up or not or if he'd taken a bit of poetic licence with them but this are what this teacher told us, he said that one day in a science classroom/lab, when there was no one about, Liam clogged the sinks up with paper or something and left all of the taps running and the room had been flooded and needed re-doing it was so badly damaged. The other story is the one I find hard to believe but Liam was in a design technology classroom working and some guy from the rival school down the road got in with a brick and hit him over the head, then Liam got back up, grabbed the brick off this guy and smacked him over the head with it, that's obviously the bit I find hard to believe lol.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:42 PM