Travis

Re: Have you ever dreamed about travis?
barby
barby Posted Thu 10 Jan, 2008 12:01 AM Quote
Yes! In my last dream, Neil was wearing the argentinean T-shirt and gave me a hug! I felt Happy and I felt the hug!!!!!That was amazing :)

damon
damon Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 11:22 PM Quote
hahaha... i love this topic... i always do about andy, my sister said i'm gay (wich i am not), must of the times he teaching me some song and setting up my gear just like him in order to play 100% as you are solo, also he featuring a song with my band for the album... crazy dreams... lots and lots... it's like the movie "science of sleep", you put some travis records, some crazy remembers when you met him, with past memories about an ex girlfriend and there you go ! a 100% pure travis dream !

mili
mili Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 6:22 AM Quote
In my dream I had a chat with Dougie, who then hugged me. His wife came along and we all continued talking. Can't remember the subject, though.

bara
bara Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 1:29 PM Quote
i dreamed about them a hundred times but i cant remember. i written it down somewhere. its some years ago..

i used to dream about kaiser chiefs and foo fighters.. its some weeks ago..

off topic, sorry

Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 3:24 PM Quote
Loads. Last time two nights ago; I was texting with Fran, asking something about the new album. Unfortunately I can't remember his answer, but he did call me honey lol.

Selfish_arg
Selfish_arg Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 5:12 PM Quote
the last time I dreamt that they came to Argentina to a gig with REM..

haha.. so, I was going to the hotel to see them, but the hotel was very awful, like some market or something, it wasn't glamorous... so I asked for milk, but there was not milk, only yoghurt...

haha.. very rare, and a mix of different things..

ok, that's all folks!
=P

haha

see ya!

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 5:21 PM Quote
I dreamt about Travis all night yesterday :) I was in London looking for the venue where they were playing. I remember wanting to be first in line and I was kinda running around asking where this venue was (can't remember what it was called now though, probably something stupid :P). I remember it beeing very dark, and actually when I think about it it looked very much like the streets of Aberdeen. I got lost in some random hotel, and in a bunch of stairs somewhere, lol. When I finally found the the freakin' venue there was a long line of people already waiting. Then suddenly the next second the show had been cancelled.. I wonder where I got that idea from ;-) I got to "speak" to Dougie though, cause the guys had all been out to talk to the fans even though the show itself was cancelled.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 9:23 PM Quote
The other morning I had a dream in which a radio station had a contest and you could win the Travis single you wanted. You had to fill a cupon saying two options of singles, in case they couldn't find one. I was filling the cupon and suddenly I woke up thanks to this moron with a drill who was drilling so close to my room that my bed was shaking! I got so afraid, (with palpitations and all) and didn't understand anything with the noise and the tremor that I dashed off my bedroom (?!). Awful way to wake up, but funny when you think about it afterwards :oP.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 16 Jun, 2008 6:52 AM Quote
I had a dream with Fran last night. I was going to post it on daytimeoyster's thread but thought it would ruin the atmosphere :oP

I dreamed that Fran and Brandon Flowers made a show together and there were some dancers, fireworks and red balloons (?). Fran and Brandon Flowers were dancing and singing... Fran was like the guest star... It was a very stupid dream :oP

daytimeoyster
daytimeoyster Posted Mon 16 Jun, 2008 7:54 AM Quote
I think dreaming about the band is one of the best experiences in the world

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 16 Jun, 2008 10:16 AM Quote
Hey, I'll post in here. Can't remember if I've told this before:

Was back to school. And for some reason, Travis were there signing stuff. Everyone queued up to meet the band. I got there eventually and IT WASN'T THEM. I was like 'this isn't Travis! It isn't them!!!' Dougie was this big fat bald guy, Fran had this HUGE mustache and everyone was thinking it was Travis!

Was something along those lines. I dreamt it a few months ago. Had a crazy one last night... Not about Travis though.

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Mon 16 Jun, 2008 6:14 PM Quote
Omg i had the NICEST dream last night! It had both Neil and Graham Coxon! Heaven :) They were doing a show in my school and for some reason they were singing Radiohead's Videotape. Anyway no one else was very interested in them, but that was ok cos it just meant they paid more attention to me :) They both hugged me and then Graham asked me to give him a tour of the school. I love him so much :)

-ivashjke-
-ivashjke- Posted Mon 16 Jun, 2008 6:42 PM Quote
Hello everybody!
I'm a newbie here.. I mean 'in writing'. Though I've been reading the board for a long time.. Just... always wanted to say something, but didn't have an opportunity..)
Well, last night I had a dream about Travis. And that was one of the funniest I've ever had.
I was watching 'Lost' (well, you know, the TV series) in that dream. And the thing was that I was standing there on the beach with my girlfriend (still we were viewers and noone noticed us) So, we saw a boat approaching to the beach. Some person was sitting in it. We couldn't see his face. And then he raised his head and.. that was Fran! He was smiling(even laughing) and looked very happy(I don't know why?) And, you know, everyone on the island(I mean Jack, Kate, Locke) was very excited and happy to see him too. And then me and my girlfriend, we started a big discussion of that peculiar episode in the show. We were trying to answer such questions like "What is Fran doing here?" "How did he manage to take a part in the show?" and "Whether he is the clue to all the mysteries of 'Lost' or not' and so on..
That dream was pretty weird, funny and exciting... if you know what I mean.)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 16 Jun, 2008 6:54 PM Quote
Welcome to the posting side of the board :oP
Very funny dream :o)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 16 Jun, 2008 8:34 PM Quote
Haha. Welcome! :) Post more if you can.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:16 AM