Travis

Re: FAO Goosey
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 8:06 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
is it how you do DNA tests in the States ?

lol maybe only in mexican families! haha

nikki! cute novio!

Thanks...that's boyfriend...right? lol

novio = boyfriend
novia = girlfriend

:oP

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 8:07 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Thanks...that's boyfriend...right? lol

haha yep! :P

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 8:18 PM Quote
Eva is a beautiful name - it's part of my list of names with Hannah for a girl and Sasha for a boy

nice boyfriend btw - you sure make a dashing couple

your brother David had a blast for Xmas, didn't he ?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 8:26 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Eva is a beautiful name - it's part of my list of names with Hannah for a girl and Sasha for a boy

Thanks Abs :)

Yeah he did! Can ya tell? lol! He got so many awesome presents! A brand new electric guitar, that guitar hero video game he's holding in the pic, lots of cool clothes (including the hoodie he's wearing in the pic that I got him), and a new radio. Plus money.

EDIT: I told him I'd pay for his hair cut for Christmas. :P He didn't like that too much. He's going through a phase.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 8:27 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
that guitar hero video game

did you have a go at that game nikki?? i can 87% 'rock you like a hurricane'! hahahaha on easy!...poison's "talk dirty to me" is my new fave to play lately though. haha

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 8:29 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Yeah he did! Can ya tell? lol! He got so many awesome presents! A brand new electric guitar, that guitar hero video game he's holding in the pic, lots of cool clothes (including the hoodie he's wearing in the pic that I got him), and a new radio. Plus money.

David has a huge grin on his face that almost says "hey ! i'm 6 years old and Santa brought me all these presents !"

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 8:29 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
EDIT: I told him I'd pay for his hair cut for Christmas. :P He didn't like that too much. He's going through a phase.

my brother too! i asked him to please pull it back at least...he wouldn't.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 8:30 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
Nikki wrote:
that guitar hero video game

did you have a go at that game nikki?? i can 87% 'rock you like a hurricane'! hahahaha on easy!...poison's "talk dirty to me" is my new fave to play lately though. haha

Not yet...but I want to try! Although I'm told that even if you play guitar you can still suck at this game...and I kinda suck at video games unless it's Mario Brothers. :D

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 8:32 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Nikki wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

David has a huge grin on his face that almost says "hey ! i'm 6 years old and Santa brought me all these presents !"

LOL! I know! And he's 20.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 8:33 PM Quote
will you please stop annoying your brothers about their hair ?

some gils like long-haired men ya know

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 8:34 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Not yet...but I want to try! Although I'm told that even if you play guitar you can still suck at this game...and I kinda suck at video games unless it's Mario Brothers. :D

hahaha i hear ya...i'm the same but this one is pretty fun even though i don't play it as often as my friend and 'novio' do. she's on medium...he's on hard. (lol that looks funny).

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 8:35 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Do you?

I hate long hair on guys. I don't like super short hair either though...like buzz cuts.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 8:37 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

that's fine...i just wish he would pull it back into a ponytail every once in a while. haha

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 8:37 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
Nikki wrote:

hahaha i hear ya...i'm the same but this one is pretty fun even though i don't play it as often as my friend and 'novio' do. she's on medium...he's on hard. (lol that looks funny).

LOL!

I'm gonna see if he will set it up tonight. Do they have a lot of good songs on there?

I wish they had Travis. :)

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 8:39 PM Quote
i'm watching the panda cam and the panda cub is out having a ball with her mummy

it's adorable

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:53 PM