AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 17 Nov, 2007 11:37 PM Quote
just saw a picture of Hilary in Las Vegas and she's good looking these days

Re: Love is in the HAIR
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 10:49 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:
Meridith wrote:
HeyJude, I like your new 'do!

thanks!! i think i'm gonna need hair products. haven't used them since the 80s. so complicated now, i dunno what to get. where's the good o'l mousse and hairspray? heh heh.

Love yer hair! It looks gorgeous =)

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 11:08 AM Quote
Question, There's a guy in my work about 10 years younger than me but he's already starting to go grey, We were talking the other day and he asked should he dye it, or leave it?, I always thought "Distinguished" was just a euphemism for old, but seemingly a coulple of girls in the office told him it's quite sexy ??? Is this right or are they just humouring him??

Dubz

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 11:19 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Question, There's a guy in my work about 10 years younger than me but he's already starting to go grey, We were talking the other day and he asked should he dye it, or leave it?, I always thought "Distinguished" was just a euphemism for old, but seemingly a coulple of girls in the office told him it's quite sexy ??? Is this right or are they just humouring him??

Dubz

Hmmm. Well Paul Weller's got grey hair and looks sexxyyy.
And Fran's a handsome chap now that's he's gone grey.
Dubz I've missed you.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 11:26 AM Quote

Awww Tanx Toots, I missed you too, What ya been up to??

Dubz
Keep Skankin'

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 11:29 AM Quote
I been doing fuck all, got exams in January so been revising already, I wanna get good grades so I can go Manchester.
How bouts yerself?

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 11:50 AM Quote

Bugger all, just workin', havin a few beers, more work, really busy sorting shit out for christmas, bloody staff and client parties/gifts etc.

Dubz

http://images.quizfarm.com/1132369803Ska-Man---Two-Tone-Logo--C10044093.jpg

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 11:57 AM Quote
Mmm parties and gifts and booze.
I'm givin up booze til January, I wonder how long it'll last...

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 12:16 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Mmm parties and gifts and booze.
I'm givin up booze til January, I wonder how long it'll last...

Yeah Parties full of Snooty Lawyer Bastards and Cheating Fucking Politicians and Decieptful Businessmen.

Fuck dudette, you not gonna drink over the festive season at all???

Dubz
http://images.quizfarm.com/1132369803Ska-Man---Two-Tone-Logo--C10044093.jpg

pixiedixie
pixiedixie Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 12:44 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

Many girls find grey hair quite sexy in fact, me for instance!
Grey is cool!

btw, glad to see you´re back!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 12:55 PM Quote
Thank You, got your PM too thanks!!

Hope you are well

Dubz

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 1:36 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

My husband started going grey at 18. He is now 33 and is totally grey. His face looks his age so I think you can tell that he isn't older but not always. (sometimes I get the, "how old is your husband?????!?!?!" question. Like if he was 20 years older it's your business anyways!)

But I think he looks very handsome and distinguished. Friends agree so I am not just blinded by love. Coloring short hair is really hard to keep up with. He should just embrace it. I think most women could care less or they find it attractive.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 1:50 PM Quote
So... It depends on the individual in question? The hair colour is irrelevent, as long a they are "hot"? (and they say men are superficial!!).

Dubz

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 2:33 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
So... It depends on the individual in question? The hair colour is irrelevent, as long a they are "hot"? (and they say men are superficial!!).

Dubz

You're totally twisting what I said! First of course it depends on the individual. I don't think ALL blondes/brunettes/grey haired men are attractive. That is just impossible. There are attractive men with various colored hair (or none at all). I'm saying someone can be hot regardless of their hair color. I think that's different than what you paraphrased me as meaning.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:33 AM