Travis

Re: North American Tour Announcement
Jambo74
Jambo74 Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 3:39 AM Quote
FANtastic - it's been too long since the boys were over the pond - Can't wait to rock the Kool Haus.

But why no pre-sale...it's a small venue ;-)

emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 5:10 AM Quote
Jambo74 wrote:
FANtastic - it's been too long since the boys were over the pond - Can't wait to rock the Kool Haus.

But why no pre-sale...it's a small venue ;-)

I Second this question... why no pre-sale??

neverbloodyever
neverbloodyever Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 5:39 AM Quote

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 1:08 PM Quote
Afterglow wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Afterglow wrote:
Why are there no California dates?! I am devistated

Probably because you already had 2 (3 if you include Coachella). May well be more to follow though, the tour's still a fair bit off

Yeah I thought that those 2 didn't really count because they weren't part of the actual tour. I went to the concert in San Fran but I'm greedy and I need more! I hope they add a few for the west coast.

Yeah return to the Fillmore, the real one @ Geary & Fillmore San Francisco , should be indian summer by then , just go North after Mexico City

disenFRANchised FM
disenFRANchised FM Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 2:15 PM Quote
Wow ... this is not good. The Vic Theatre in Chicago and Clutch Cargo's in MI ... four years ago Travis was playing The Riveria in Chicago and DTE in Michigan. Definitely a step down. This is a bad sign ...

MemphisQueen
MemphisQueen Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 3:25 PM Quote
i have most of the dates settled to buy tickets this friday and next monday, but what about some of the others that are independent and/or not listed....is there a webpage with the tour dates and links to all the ticket vendors??

(for example, stubbs in austin, verizon center in houston, etc). all the others i'm hitting up are all ticketbastard. sucks. i'd just hate to fly all that way and wind up with no ticket b/c it's sold out and i never knew where to buy it in the first place!! :)

cmc3502
cmc3502 Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 4:35 PM Quote
The Dallas show is confusing or wrong venue listed.... The Travis site says "Dallas Palladium" and then the HOuse of Blues sent me an email about Travis being there instead and at the ticketmaster site they have HOB listed as well.

Which place is it? House of Blues or Dallas Palladium?

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 5:14 PM Quote
cmc3502 wrote:
The Dallas show is confusing or wrong venue listed.... The Travis site says "Dallas Palladium" and then the HOuse of Blues sent me an email about Travis being there instead and at the ticketmaster site they have HOB listed as well.

Which place is it? House of Blues or Dallas Palladium?

I'm pretty sure it's HOB...

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 5:15 PM Quote
my friend just bought tickets--they are available for presale on the HOB website...you have to register. too bad though, they're not discounted. (what's the point of presale? i guess you just get tickets a little earlier!)

TALIA
TALIA Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 6:11 PM Quote
i hate presale!

amystaar
amystaar Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 6:33 PM Quote
Is anyone familiar with the 9:30 Club in DC, and why I can't find where to buy tickets for the July 16 show?

Amandabug
Amandabug Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 11:06 PM Quote
I think the band chose to play smaller venues this time around on purpose. They've been away for awhile, and they need to reconnect with the fans again. I don't think it's a step down, and I don't think the band does either. Look at bands like Oasis, who planned a special club tour to recreate the kind of fan atmosphere they loved most.

Re: 9:30 Club -- it's in a desolate area in D.C. and it's small. I've seen the band twice there and they're always AMAZING shows. The energy is always so good. Best thing to do is to drive there and park your car on the street; there are plenty of spaces 'round there!

plucker
plucker Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 1:31 AM Quote
pvarney wrote:
Am I missing something, or is there no presale?

I was wondering the same thing! No fan presale??

vania
vania Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 4:57 AM Quote
aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!! i can't believe you're gonna visit mexico, i was so so so silly and the last time i didn't go, but i'm so happy now. i can't believe it. thanks for comming

danmerker
danmerker Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 5:21 AM Quote
Wow - I didn't expect such an exclusive list to include a Kansas City area show (Lawrence). So excited!!!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:23 PM